Call For Papers - Full Stack Day New Zealand

Chris Mazur

Nov 27, 2019, 5:49:28 PM11/27/19
to nzp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Our Call for Papers is open for the inaugural FullStackDay New Zealand 2020, which will take place in Auckland on March 18-19, 2020.

Have web development tips and tricks you want to share? Building an interesting software application? We are looking forward to receiving your proposals by Dec 7th.2019.

Session submissions can be either a 30 minutes session, lightning talks and/or a 3 hours workshop.

You can find more information about the Conference and Call for Papers in the link below:

https://2020.fullstackday.com

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,

Chris