Magento 2 developers needed

Benjamin Reichelt

Nov 22, 2017, 8:49:01 PM11/22/17
to NZ PHP Users Group
Hi,

Over here at Springtimesoft (https://springtimesoft.co.nz/) we have a large ongoing Magento development project we're working on. As part of this, we're looking for experienced Magento developers to help us with an upcoming migration to Magento 2 and ongoing feature development.

We have offices in Auckland and Wellington and are happy to bring on people in either of these cities.

If you are interested and/or have further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Benjamin Reichelt
Director, web developer | Springtimesoft