Christchurch Hacker Con (CHCon) 2017 - Call for Presentations Training and Sponsors

BinaryMist

Jul 16, 2017, 6:17:41 PM7/16/17
to NZ PHP Users Group

Hi Everyone

We are proud to announce the second Christchurch Hacker Conference (CHCon), to be held at the UCSA Events Centre, 90 Ilam Rd, Riccarton, on Friday 27 and Saturday 28th October, 2017. That’s right, we’re aiming for a two day conference - with an additional training day before the main event. The call for presenters, trainers, and sponsors is open. We will open registration for general attendees in the coming weeks, so stay tuned as registrations will be limited.

CHCon is a two-day conference this year dedicated to technology security with an emphasis on both breaking and building.

We will be offering training on the day before the conference (Thursday 26th October).

We have a large amount of presenter slots that we need to fill, on everything from the Suggested Topics under the Call For Papers at https://2017.chcon.nz/#cfp. Presentation submissions are welcome from all interested parties, we're not interested in vendor pitches or commercial content. The close off date is approaching fast. More information is available here: https://2017.chcon.nz/#cfp

We also have a number of training slots we'd like to fill. If you have a security related training you'd like to give the day before the main conference, please make a submission. More information is available here: https://2017.chcon.nz/#cft

CHCon is strictly not for profit and to keep our conference fee as low as possible, we need sponsors to support us. The sponsorship money is used to help make CHCon, an instructive and quality event for the Canterbury & NZ tech community. More information about sponsorship is available here: https://2017.chcon.nz/#cfs

Event Website: https://2017.chcon.nz/

Thanks from the CHCon crew