Contract PHP / Symfony role

Rob Attfield

Oct 10, 2018, 4:08:56 AM10/10/18
to NZ PHP Users Group
Hi everyone,

I am posting this on behalf of an acquaintance, in the hope of a developer being successfully hired. If you have at least 2 years full-time experience with PHP and Symfony, then this will be an excellent opportunity to broaden your skills.

Advertisement copy is below:

About the business

A dating website 'start-up' that has been a working website for four years but now requires updating. All the innovation and hard planning has been done. Immediate start.

About the role

If coding in PHP and Symfony is your thing, then you could be the person I'm looking for. Yes, I said 'I' because you would not be working as part of a team, you would be working closely with me, but on contract. This project may suit someone who would like extra work, or work over Christmas, or someone working remotely, but you have to be confident enough to work on your own and unsupervised and it could lead to a lot more work, maybe even full-time work. All the thinking and innovation has been done, so all you have to do is apply your skills to make it all happen!

Skills and experience

You would need to have at least 2 years full-time experience working with PHP and Symfony. It's on contract, so you would need to have your own insurance and preferably reside in Auckland. After initial discussions you would need to be able to make an immediate start. You would also need to have the right to work in NZ.

If this opportunity interests you, please apply via Indeed @ https://nz.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=982e7a1553dd935a.

Job Types: Temporary, Contract.

Salary: $35.00 to $49.99 /hour.

Experience: