View this page "Attendees and Potential Topics"

Mike Riversdale

Jul 23, 2009, 10:56:44 PM7/23/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/nzopengovtbarcamp/web/attendees
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Nathan

Jul 24, 2009, 2:01:02 AM7/24/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest

Colin Jackson

Jul 24, 2009, 4:18:39 AM7/24/09
to nzopengo...@googlegroups.com
Put MS down for 1k.

Oliver Bell will come and talk about getting data out of the UK govt.

hellonearthisman

Jul 24, 2009, 7:44:10 PM7/24/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest
I added myself, not sure which I can make.

Mike Riversdale

Aug 5, 2009, 8:56:22 PM8/5/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest

Steff

Aug 12, 2009, 1:52:11 AM8/12/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest

nzlemming

Aug 17, 2009, 7:38:08 AM8/17/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest

nzlemming

Aug 19, 2009, 7:28:20 AM8/19/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest

Mike Riversdale

Aug 20, 2009, 4:43:04 AM8/20/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest

Mike Riversdale

Aug 23, 2009, 12:37:19 AM8/23/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest

lulu

Aug 24, 2009, 6:19:46 PM8/24/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest

Mike Riversdale

Aug 27, 2009, 5:24:42 PM8/27/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest

Gman

Aug 27, 2009, 5:29:43 PM8/27/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest
2 more places freed up - #96 and #97.

Steven Heath

Aug 27, 2009, 5:33:50 PM8/27/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest
Spot #26 freed up as I can no longer go.

Will

Aug 27, 2009, 5:40:58 PM8/27/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest
Added myself to #70, if no one minds

Saisai

Aug 27, 2009, 9:13:05 PM8/27/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest

Che Tibby

Aug 27, 2009, 10:16:23 PM8/27/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest
freed up a spot, and sadly can't make it.

Joel Pitt

Aug 28, 2009, 1:32:06 AM8/28/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest
another free spot - too many projects to do.

mic...@livia.co.nz

Aug 28, 2009, 1:42:31 AM8/28/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest
I've just added my name to slot 73. There appear to be only 159 names
at the moment.

_Nathan_W_

Aug 28, 2009, 3:52:53 PM8/28/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest
Spot #78 is now free. Im barking like a dog so won't be coming along
today :(

Click on http://groups.google.co.nz/group/nzopengovtbarcamp/web/attendees

Amie

Aug 28, 2009, 4:24:00 PM8/28/09
to NZ Open Govt Data Barcamp and Hackfest
Just added Paul McCarron to one of the empty spots

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/nzopengovtbarcamp/web/attendees?hl=en