Announcing OpenStreetCam competition

Martijn van Exel

Dec 9, 2018, 7:33:03 AM12/9/18
to nzopengis
Hi folks,

Sorry if this post appears twice, Google Groups is messing with my brain.

We (Telenav map team) are holding an OpenStreetCam image capture competition. In case you're not familiar, OpenStreetCam is an open source / open data street level imagery collection platform for OSM. It is widely used to help improve OSM (through iD and JOSM) but there is not a lot of coverage in New Zealand yet. So with this competition we’re hoping to start to change that.

The TL;DR is: collect as many OSC images as you can between now and Jan 31, the top 3 contributors get $100 / $25 JB Hi-Fi gift cards!

Happy mapping / capturing!
Martijn