Angels in the Fog rerun

Idiot/Savant

Jul 20, 2021, 6:03:54 AM7/20/21
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
From Russ on larp hall:

"Thanks to the appalling weather over the weekend, 'Angels in the Fog'
has been postponed to August 28th. What I'm trying to decide is whether
to do a single run of the game for those who are already signed up, or
to do a double-feature for those who wanted to attend but were unable to
in July.
What is the general vibe on this?"

--
Idiot/Savant id...@inspire.net.nz
"Everybody knows that the boat is leaking;

Tanya Nendick

Jul 20, 2021, 11:03:01 PM7/20/21
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
I'm fine either way . Thanks

Jo Legutko

Jul 20, 2021, 11:36:30 PM7/20/21
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Very sadly, I am away at the end of August so will not be able to make the re-run! I am sorry, letting you know so you know numbers :)

Sorry it got rained out!

Jo