Upcoming larps in Wellington: summer holiday

Idiot/Savant

Nov 3, 2019, 4:09:14 PM11/3/19
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Full post on Diatribe here:
http://diatribe.co.nz/t/upcoming-larps-in-wellington/21234

TL;DR:

* January 18-19, 2020: KapCon 2020 http://kapcon.org.nz/

The Future

* We have nothing running in December yet. Its a bad month for larp, but
you can usually do something in the first weekend. Any volunteers?
* Londinium Rising, Nik’s pseudo-Elizabethan campaign, will be opening
signups on November 5.
* Blood in the Furrows, Morgan’s folk-horror weekend larp, will be
opening signups on November 30.
* A preliminary schedule for next year is here [link in original post].
The first gap we really need to fill is March. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

--
Idiot/Savant id...@inspire.net.nz
"Everybody knows that the boat is leaking;

Idiot/Savant

Nov 5, 2019, 11:52:57 PM11/5/19
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Something I missed:

* December 13-14, 2019: Belegarth at Kaitoke

https://www.facebook.com/events/409104370043184/

A bunch of US battlegamers are touring NZ, and planning to have a bit of
a bash while they are here. Their rules set is available here:

http://www.belegarth.com/getting-started/rules/

Note that this is a full-contact battlegame, and its combat and
equipment standards differ significantly from those in common use in NZ.