KapCon 2020 flagship: Breakout Day

Idiot/Savant

Dec 10, 2019, 7:01:30 PM12/10/19
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Its 5.5 weeks till KapCon, and thanks to Anna, we have a last-minute
flagship: Breakout Day!

http://kapcon.org.nz/?q=larp

Yes, this is the same larp which ran back in 2001 - the first ever
KapCon flagship, when we were using Northland hall. Yes, its been
rewritten since then, and should be replayable for those who were in the
original (hell, Morgue, one of the original writers, will be playing
it!). If you'd like to sign up, the form is here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdV9mI8l-eJJrUAQbwppPXe_VdRAgqHdh--O7KGUBg1h1A5Lg/viewform

(You'll also need to register for the con here:
http://kapcon.org.nz/?q=regform)

--
Idiot/Savant id...@inspire.net.nz
"Everybody knows that the boat is leaking;