Hydra expressions of interest survey

Idiot/Savant

Jan 28, 2020, 1:07:43 AM1/28/20
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Scott is trying to work out whether he has the numbers for Hydra this
year. If you thinking of coming, please fill out this quick survey
(basicly "are you coming?"; yes, you can say "I'm not sure", and that is
useful information):

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWlZzW-nup6fFNXJOSa8Ww80Xl4rV9KRTr28-qw6zVQCnyXQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

He plans to make a decision at the end of the week, so you snooze, you lose.

--
Idiot/Savant id...@inspire.net.nz
"Everybody knows that the boat is leaking;

Norman Cates

Jan 28, 2020, 1:45:39 AM1/28/20
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
What would be the proposed date?

That would help a lot. :-)

Norman Cates
"You, you and you panic. The rest of you, come with me"

Evie, Jarratt, & Lila Gray

Jan 28, 2020, 2:03:16 AM1/28/20
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Original post from FB:

Hey everyone

So this year has gotten pretty crazy. It's made me consider whether Hydra is going to work and break even this year.

Hydra is May 01-03.
Cereberus is March
Saga and Bonelands April
The final game for Exile, and Consequence also in May
Blood in the furrows in June
And of course WorldCon

There is no issue at all with the other conventions, games and events, we fully support them and want them to do well. I just know it will have an impact on numbers with everyone only having so much time and money.

If you could please fill in the attached form I would really appreciate it.

If Hydra doesn't run this year for any reason it will be back next year.

Thanks for your time.

Sent from my iPhone

Jo Donnelly

Jan 28, 2020, 3:20:49 AM1/28/20
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Hi I’m responding on behalf of my daughter Greive (she has already indicated her attendance but wanted to let you know she also has a friend who may be keen fo come (also 15 yo).

Thanks,
Jo