Upcoming larps in Wellington: level-2 edition

Idiot/Savant

Sep 1, 2020, 12:25:56 AM9/1/20
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Full post on Diatribe here:
http://diatribe.co.nz/t/upcoming-larps-in-wellington/21234

TL;DR:

* September 12: Scandal & Society: “Tea at Pavenham” and “Assembly at
Highmorden” - https://scandal-and-society-wellington.lilregie.com/
* October 3: An Ecumenical Matter - https://forms.gle/4dF2t9SFqgV5g4MZ8
* October 3: Miss Maypole and the Christmas Pudding Affair -
https://forms.gle/ptTHa5s7AfrkgfmZ9
* October 25: Contagion 3: Containment -
https://contagion-3-containment.lilregie.com/
* November 6-8: Consequence 2: Don’t Fear the Reaper

The Future

* If you have let your NZLARPS membership lapse over lockdown, now is a
good time to rejoin.
* We might be able to squeeze something in in the first week of
December. Anyone keen?
* KapCon 2021 has called for games, and are actively seeking small larps
(also a flagship, if anyone is keen)

--
Idiot/Savant id...@inspire.net.nz
"Everybody knows that the boat is leaking;

Stephanie Pegg

Sep 6, 2020, 5:56:46 PM9/6/20
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

This is your last call for signing up to An Ecumenical Matter. Currently I need another 5 players for the game to be viable. (I’ll make the go/no go decision on Wednesday.)

https://forms.gle/4dF2t9SFqgV5g4MZ8

Best,

Stephanie

Jo Legutko

Sep 6, 2020, 8:05:46 PM9/6/20
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Stephanie!

I am forwarding to my improv friends let's see what happens :)

You do have my application already, right? Just checking!!! I'm looking forward to it a lot :D

Jo

Stephanie Pegg

Sep 7, 2020, 1:32:51 AM9/7/20
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jo,

Yes, you're signed up.  Thanks for forwarding it.  :-)

Stephanie

Stephanie Pegg

Sep 10, 2020, 7:51:16 PM9/10/20
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm very sorry, but we haven't had enough sign ups to make An Ecumenical Matter viable, so it is no longer going ahead.

However, we still have the room booking - is anyone interested in having a shared afternoon tea/ craft afternoon/ talk about your next larp project afternoon instead?

Stephanie