Upcoming larps in Wellington, summer edition

Idiot/Savant

Jan 31, 2021, 3:45:11 PM1/31/21
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Full post on Diatribe here:
http://diatribe.co.nz/t/upcoming-larps-in-wellington/21234

TL;DR:

* February 20, 2021: Consequence: The Good, the Bad & the Hungry
* March 6, 2021: Scandal & Society 2: A Very Respectable Birthday / A
Ball at Prescott Hall
* March 20: Thunderrealm Island 4: Sunbrush Grove
* April 24: Contagion 4: Consciousness

The Future

* All plans are still contingent on the pandemic
* Hydra is now scheduled for early June, to be followed by more
Consequence and Blood in the Furrows.
* The calendar is filling up nicely, but we’ve got a gap in May, and
maybe one in early April where we could squeeze in theatreforms. Anyone
interested?

--
Idiot/Savant id...@inspire.net.nz
"Everybody knows that the boat is leaking;