Call for volunteers for Wellygeddon 2020 (August 1 - 2)

Idiot/Savant

Jun 12, 2020, 1:35:36 AM6/12/20
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
On Diatribe:
https://diatribe.co.nz/t/volunteers-wanted-for-armageddon-2020/22669

Before the world caught fire, NZLARPS was planning to run a stand at
Wellington Armageddon. Wellygeddon has now been rescheduled for the
weekend of August 1-2, so I need to start planning it. And because I'll
need to register all our volunteers with them for contact-tracing
purposes sometime during the week of June 22-29, that means I need to
ask now.

We normally schedule people for half-day shifts, with two people on the
stand at once. For a two-day event, that means 8 people-shifts in total.
I tend to do the whole Saturday, so that means I need 6 more (and maybe
some more as cover in case someone gets sick, because there's an
absolutely firm requirement not to attend if even slightly sick).

Working the stand is basicly a matter of wearing a costume, handing out
flyers, and talking to interested people. We'll have some immediate
games to pitch - Scandal & Society, Consequence, and whatever we can
schedule for October - plus there's more distant events like Hydra and
Blood in the Furrows. But also general talking about larp, and sometimes
talking about events in other cities.

If this sounds like something you'd like to do, then please email
wellington...@nzlarps.org

--
Idiot/Savant id...@inspire.net.nz
"Everybody knows that the boat is leaking;