Upcoming larps in Wellington: small campaign season

1 view

Idiot/Savant

Jan 31, 2020, 5:55:04 PM1/31/20
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Full post on Diatribe here:
http://diatribe.co.nz/t/upcoming-larps-in-wellington/21234

TL;DR:

* February 15, 2020: Londinium Rising 1: The Groundling’s Feast. Tickets
on lilRegie
* March 21, 2020: Thunderrealm Island 4: Sunbrush Grove
* April 18, 2020: Contagion 2: Conditioning

The Future

* Hydra is provisionally scheduled for May 1 - 3. Scott is currently
trying to work out if he has the numbers, so if you want to attend, fill
out the form here ASAP [link in original post].
* NZLARPS will be doing the usual stall at Armageddon in April. We'll be
calling for volunteers to staff it closer to the event.
* Tickets for Blood in the Furrows, Morgan’s folk-horror weekend larp,
are available at EventBrite
* A preliminary schedule for next year is here [link in original post].
We have events planned out till June so far.

--
Idiot/Savant id...@inspire.net.nz
"Everybody knows that the boat is leaking;

Gecko Hecko

Feb 1, 2020, 1:52:28 AM2/1/20
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Hey Idiot,
Can I please be removed from all nzlarps communications?

Cheers,
Gecko

id...@inspire.net.nz

Feb 1, 2020, 2:16:48 AM2/1/20