NZLARPS AGMs

Idiot/Savant

Oct 28, 2021, 10:00:04 PM10/28/21
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
The NZLARPS annual general meetings are tonight, national at 18:30 and
Wellington at 19:30. If you have not received an email with voting
information, or an email with Wellington online meeting information, and
you think you should have, then a) check your spam folder; then b) log
on to the NZLARPS website and check your membership status here:

https://nzlarps.org/join/

You can also renew your membership from there, and if you pay online
quickly, it might get through in time depending on your bank. bank
account details are here: https://nzlarps.org/join/costs/
--
Idiot/Savant id...@inspire.net.nz
"Everybody knows that the boat is leaking;

Mundens

Oct 29, 2021, 12:09:12 AM10/29/21
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have a link email for the Wellington AGM, but not for the National one.

(There's nothing relevant in my spam folder & I am a current member  😃 )

Frankie

Idiot/Savant

Oct 29, 2021, 12:16:17 AM10/29/21
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Yes. The national AGM announcement says "The Zoom link will be sent out
to all registered current members just before the meeting commences", so
I guess its just watching and waiting.

have you received a voting link? Because those have definitely been sent.

Mundens

Oct 29, 2021, 12:20:49 AM10/29/21
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Yep I got the voting links, all done there, thanks!

--
Frankie

Lilly Buggington

Oct 29, 2021, 1:26:12 AM10/29/21
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Should we have received the zoom link by now??

Idiot/Savant

Oct 29, 2021, 1:27:30 AM10/29/21
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
I haven't got one yet :(