Upcoming larps in Wellington: No larps update

Idiot/Savant

Jun 2, 2020, 11:42:26 PM6/2/20
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
Full post on Diatribe here:
http://diatribe.co.nz/t/upcoming-larps-in-wellington/21234

TL;DR:

There are no upcoming larps in Wellington for the next three months. The
next scheduled event is Consequence 2: Don’t Fear the Reaper in early
November.

The Future

* With things looking good on the pandemic front, we may be able to
start planning again soon, but it will take time to rebuild the calendar.
* If you are considering organising an event, current (level 2) rules
are discussed on Diatribe. That post will be updated when we eventually
move to level 1.
* Armageddon Wellington has been rescheduled for August 1-2. NZLARPS
paid for a stall there before all this happened, and if it goes ahead
and if it looks safe, we will call for volunteers for it in July.
* While we've all been at home, a few online larps have been organised
over the Larp Hall Discord: https://discord.gg/aauUf8y

--
Idiot/Savant id...@inspire.net.nz
"Everybody knows that the boat is leaking;