Upcoming larps in Wellington: early August edition

1 view

Idiot/Savant

Jul 29, 2020, 11:24:14 PM7/29/20
to nzlarps--...@googlegroups.com
(Early because I'm going to be at Armageddon over the weekend)

Full post on Diatribe here:
http://diatribe.co.nz/t/upcoming-larps-in-wellington/21234

TL;DR:

* September 12: Scandal & Society: “Tea at Pavenham” and “Assembly at
Highmorden”
* October 3: An Ecumenical Matter - https://forms.gle/4dF2t9SFqgV5g4MZ8
* October 3: Miss Maypole and the Christmas Pudding Affair -
https://forms.gle/ptTHa5s7AfrkgfmZ9
* October 25: Contagion 3: Containment - tickets from August 7

The Future

* If you have let your NZLARPS membership lapse over lockdown, now is a
good time to rejoin.
* Consequence 2: Don’t Fear the Reaper is scheduled for November.
* We might be able to squeeze something in in the first week of
December. Anyone keen?

--
Idiot/Savant id...@inspire.net.nz
"Everybody knows that the boat is leaking;