N.Z. ◄—— 'WAR' —(Forced Vaxx)— DEAD BOYS IN BLUE

Ras Tafarian

Jul 16, 2021, 8:45:56 PM7/16/21

N.Z. ◄—— 'WAR' —(Forced Vaxx)— DEAD BOYS IN BLUE

N.Z. — POLICE BLOOD MUST SPILL — " Hunt Down Un-Vaccinated "

https://www.infowars.com/posts/new-zealand-health-minister-govt-will-be-chasing-out-unvaccinated-people/

THE NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT WILL 'Hunt Down'
THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN VACCINATED.

ATTENTION:

PAAKEHAA,
MAAORI,

THE POLICE ARE COMING BY FORCE TO GIVE YOU
THE FATAL TOXIC DEADLY 'JAB'.

THERE WILL BE MANY HEROIC INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL
KILL NEW ZEALAND CONSTABULARY POLICE
OFFICERS, RATHER THAN BE FORCED TO
RECEIVE DEATH 'JAB'.

" actually have to really go out and look for,
and some of that may spill into next year, ”
— Hipkins said.

ALL PREVIOUS MAAORI THREATS OF WAR,
MUST NOW BE CONSIDERED --
THE WAR MUST COMMENCE NOW !

VACCINE = TOTAL INFERTILITY.
TOTAL ANHILIATION OF ALL WHO RECEIVE VACCINE,
EVERY IWI / TRIBE.

OBVIOUSLY THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW !

— WAR ! —

SUCCESSFUL STRATEGIES EMPLOYED IN FOREIGN
NATIONS:

* FIRE BOMBING POLICE STATIONS.

* KILLING POLICE OFFICERS.

———> * FIRE BOMBING M.P. CANDIDATE OFFICES (N.Z.)

* DEAL WITH EMPLOYERS WHO FORCE VACCINATION.

* TOTAL WARFARE AGAINST DEATH GENOCIDE 'JAB'.

NEW ZEALAND GANGS PUSSY-BOYS
ALL READY TO GET THEIR INJECTION
LIKE THE QUEER HOMO GANGS THEY ARE !

* Black Power — (No Counter-Action Pussy Boys)
* New Zealand Nomads — (No Counter-Action Pussy Boys)
* Mongrel Mob — (No Counter-Action Pussy Boys)
* King Cobras — (No Counter-Action Pussy Boys)
* Tribesmen Motorcycle Club — (No Counter-Action Pussy Boys)
* Killer Beez — (No Counter-Action Pussy Boys)

https://www.infowars.com/posts/new-zealand-health-minister-govt-will-be-chasing-out-unvaccinated-people/

" I want every New Zealander to come forward,
but human behavior suggests that there will
be some people that we actually have to really
go out and look for," says Chris Hipkins. "

New Zealand’s COVID-19 Response Minister warned that the government
soon will begin “chasing out” people who still haven’t gotten the
COVID-19 vaccine.

MP Chris Hipkins said Wednesday that the New Zealand government next year
will soon start pursuing individuals who haven’t “come forward” to get
the experimental jab.

“I think early next year we’ll be in the phase of chasing out people who
haven’t come forward to get their vaccination, or missed their
bookings and so on,” Hipkins told
reporters following a COVID press update.

New Zealand will hunt down those not vaccinated.
pic.twitter.com/3bfWxqAA8Y
— NQTABLE * * * (@ConspiracyCen) July 6, 2021

Hipkins asserted the government will essentially hunt down unvaccinated
individuals, claiming normal “human behavior” suggests many people
won’t willingly take the mRNA vaccine.

“So everyone will be able to get a vaccine between now and the end of the
year. Of course, I want every New Zealander to come forward, but
human behavior suggests that there will be some people that we
actually have to really go out and look for, and some of that may
spill into next year,” Hipkins said.

“But, our commitment is everyone will have the opportunity to get the
vaccine by the end of the year,” Hipkins continued, adding that, in
fact, “everyone WILL” get the vaccine.

“But I can’t say that we aren’t going to have some hesitant people or
just some people who just haven’t come forward that we don’t
have to go out and find next year.”

This tyrannical announcement comes after the Biden administration
declared the federal government would soon deploy door-to-door
vaccine task force to coerce encourage nvaccinated Americans
to take the jab.