Free: Sord M23 computer, Mark III

Steven Sykes

Feb 22, 2004, 4:20:02 AM2/22/04
I have a one of these machines to give to whoever wants it. I'll send
it to anywhere as long you cover freight.

Comes with 128k RAM, twin 5.25" floppy drives, colour monitor, games
disk and PIPS III (Personal Information Processing System), and all
manuals. As new condition.

Cheers,

--
Steven

Phone: (03) 352-0369 or (021) 125-4821
Web pages: http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~acorn/

... Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.

T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

Feb 22, 2004, 4:26:13 AM2/22/04
Steven Sykes wrote:
> I have a one of these machines to give to whoever wants it. I'll send
> it to anywhere as long you cover freight.
> Comes with 128k RAM, twin 5.25" floppy drives, colour monitor, games
> disk and PIPS III (Personal Information Processing System), and all
> manuals. As new condition.

Maybe you could contact the computer museum in dunedin... that thing
sounds odd, maybe they don't have one yet.

--
Http://www.Dave.net.nz
Play Hangman

Fuel

Feb 22, 2004, 6:11:37 AM2/22/04
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:20:02 +1300, Steven Sykes
<ABSOLUTE...@SPAMparadise.net.nz> scribbled:

>I have a one of these machines to give to whoever wants it. I'll send
>it to anywhere as long you cover freight.
>
>Comes with 128k RAM, twin 5.25" floppy drives, colour monitor, games
>disk and PIPS III (Personal Information Processing System), and all
>manuals. As new condition.

And where are you located?

Dave Taylor

Feb 22, 2004, 11:20:58 PM2/22/04
Fuel <li...@my.fire.ok> wrote in news:qi3h30999kqupjrd28keaj2igutt0b5vf2@
4ax.com:

If you don't get any takers in NZ, I have heard of this guy in Vancouver,
BC who collects computers. I don't have any other info though.
Ciao, Dave

Rich

Feb 23, 2004, 1:41:04 AM2/23/04

"Dave Taylor" <dave...@nospamplshotmail.com> wrote in message

Paging Dave Joll to Sord thread in nz.comp. IIRC he has two of them, I
reconditioned both his keyboards last year.

Michael

Feb 23, 2004, 2:51:59 AM2/23/04
Steven Sykes wrote:
> I have a one of these machines to give to whoever wants it. I'll send
> it to anywhere as long you cover freight.
>
> Comes with 128k RAM, twin 5.25" floppy drives, colour monitor, games
> disk and PIPS III (Personal Information Processing System), and all
> manuals. As new condition.
>
> Cheers,

Hi
You could get good money for this by selling it on trademe under
the vintage computer section. Buyer would pay postage.

Steven Sykes

Mar 1, 2004, 5:10:31 AM3/1/04
In article <Aii_b.53464$9k7.1...@news.xtra.co.nz>, Michael

Hmmm, this could be a good idea. Wished I'd thought of it before. :) I
still haven't got a price for someone in Wellington yet, but at least I
know the weight of the system.

Cheers,

--
Steven

Phone: (03) 352-0369 or (021) 125-4821
Web pages: http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~acorn/

... I'm no stranger, just a friend you haven't met...

Steven Sykes