Re: alt.bitcoins -- fresh, shiny, new BitCoin Usenet group

Василий Пупкин

Aug 29, 2017, 5:37:28 AM8/29/17
Evgenii Sputnik написал(а)

> alt.bitcoins -- fresh, shiny, new BitCoin Usenet group

The alt.bitcoins group is nearly 2 years old.
It was created on 1 Dec 2015.

> Hello!
>
> Please check if your Usenet servers has alt.bitcoins.
>
> Please ask for it to be added by your Usenet provided if not!
>
> Help the world to spread BitCoins.

Charter: alt.bitcoins is a newsgroup for discussing bitcoin and other
alternate versions, including but not limited to doge, monero and clam.

Вася

nico...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 3:43:26 PM1/31/18
SCAMMER Alert: STEVE DAN also known as STIVE JEAN-PAUL DAN also known as STEVE JEAN-PAUL DAN

If you have more information about this scammer: please contact me.
If you are scammed by this person then also please contact me. I am collecting as much as possible information about this scammer so I can make sure this person can be prosecuted to the fullest extend. financial reward available.

name: STIVE JEAN-PAUL DAN
also known as: STEVE JEAN-PAUL DAN
also known as: STEVE DAN
nationality: French

Steve's wife: Johaly Torres

companies of Steve:
compan 1: TRANSCOM: www.TRANSCOM.IO
company 2: www.soybit.com
company 3: www.dancm.com/

Helpdesk employee of Soybit.com: Julian A. Daza

link which shows steve: http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/Dawson-County-GA/Stive-Jean-Paul-Dan.20369574.html

Steve is the owner of http://soybit.com/ and Steve sold about 3 million usd of my bitcoin for me. Steve send me a small part of this amount and then dissapeared with the money he owed me.

Steve has a bank account at Citibank Hong Kong. Steve's private banker is Angela at Citibank Hong Kong. I have here a part of steve's bank account statements which shows that he has received about 1.5 million on his citibank account. Another 1.6 million usd of my BTC Steve sold through www.gatecoin.com

For anyone who can help me getting back my money I have a ten percent reward in percentage of the money returned to me. Upon contacting me you will get all information needed. Also I am working with authorities, so also authorities need to be informed of any action.

The more people know about Steve, the higher the chance is that he will get his karma. Send me all your info you have of him. Rewards for information that can lead to recovery of my funds are available. Reward of information about Steve which I do not already posses is also available.

please contact via my email: nicon6936 @ gmail . com

nico...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2018, 3:44:05 PM1/31/18

Steve JacobDan

Jan 6, 2023, 7:16:25 AM1/6/23
STEVE JACOB DAN = STIVE JEAN-PAUL DAN = STEVE DAN = STEVE JEAN PAUL DAN Steve Dan = owner of Safrax (www.safrax.com). This is a convicted criminal and scammer.

Steve Jacob Dan is the same person as Stive Jean-Paul Dan. Stive Jean-Paul Dan changed his name after several convictions into Steve Jacob Dan, birth certificate:
https://i.postimg.cc/nhS1SJqy/birth-certificate-stevejacobdan.jpg

https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.safrax_colombia_sas.de0412e55d9d01162421b3dfef10e2e4.html

this low life scammer got convicted for theft of 1000 bitcoin:
Judgment 28 April 2022:
https://www.hklii.hk/cgi-bin/sinodisp/eng/hk/cases/hkcfi/2022/1254.html

Proprietary injunction 8 Jan 2021:
https://www.hklii.hk/cgi-bin/sinodisp/eng/hk/cases/hkcfi/2021/1078.html

Steve Jacob Dan aka Stive Jean-Paul Dan is convicted of financial fraud in USA and will be arrested once he enters USA:
https://mugshots.com/US-States/Georgia/Dawson-County-GA/Stive-Jean-Paul-Dan.20369574.html

In the mean time, this scammer gets social welfare benefits in France:
https://postimg.cc/LJn91qkC

Together with CARL STEPHANE JACQUES PROVENZAL (aka Carl Provenzal) they own the scam company Transcom Panama:
https://opencorporates.com/officers/370803421

Steve Jacob Dan now lives in Colombia with his Venezuelan "wife"; YOHALY YESENY SIERRAALTA TORRES:
https://docdro.id/RLc6BB3