Test!

David Goodwin

Dec 22, 2023, 1:46:29 PM12/22/23

This is a test message

Mutley

Dec 22, 2023, 2:34:52 PM12/22/23
Got it

Kerr Avon

Dec 22, 2023, 8:34:10 PM12/22/23
On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 07:46:58 +1300, David Goodwin wrote:

> This is a test message

Reply, and hi from the deep south.

--
Agency News | news.bbs.nz

David Goodwin

Dec 23, 2023, 12:54:09 PM12/23/23
In article <um5def$d8c$1...@news.bbs.nz>, av...@bbs.nz.invalid says...

> On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 07:46:58 +1300, David Goodwin wrote:
>
> > This is a test message
>
> Reply, and hi from the deep south.

Hi from the Waikato! I had to adjust the leafnode config for your reply
to come through - for some reason it thinks your messages have fewer
than 1 lines and so was filtering them out.

Kerr Avon

Dec 25, 2023, 2:57:48 PM12/25/23
David Goodwin <david+...@zx.net.nz> wrote:

> Hi from the Waikato! I had to adjust the leafnode config for your reply
> to come through - for some reason it thinks your messages have fewer
> than 1 lines and so was filtering them out.

All good, nice to be chatting with someone in NZ ;-)

--
Agency News | news.bbs.nz