live rave Xmission

ATMOS

Jun 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/19/96

check out http://atmos.co.nz/FIRST-BASS, <A HREF="http://atmos.co.nz/FIRST-BASS">link
here</A>

We are a non-profit organisation based in Auckland, New Zealand to promote the various
electronic music scenes of our city. We produce the @mos web site at http://atmos.co.nz which
is well popular down our way...

One of our promotional activities upcoming is the live xmission of a drum and bass rave (one of
the largest parties to hit our city to date) on June 29 (First Bass). This Xmission will include live
pictures form the event and audio interviews over our web site at http://atmos.co.nz/FIRST-
BASS.

I am writing to this newsgroup to ask those who run applicable websites
to ask if it would be possible for u to include a hotlink either to our page, or
the First Bass page on your own site. If you could do this we would greatly appreciate it and of
course hotlink your own site on ours.

and to tell everyone else to checkthe page out now, and then again
during the Xmission.

Thanks for your time, peace!

liberator

Jun 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/19/96

In article <4q8drc$a...@newsource.ihug.co.nz>, at...@atmos.co.nz wrote:

Check out:

http://www.tecnation.com/14/

@lex

--
TECNATION DIGITAL WORLD
555 Bryant Street, #322

"Together, we can dream a new world into reality."
- Deepak Chopra

Message has been deleted