Re: Biden, Blinken, and the rest of the gang are not the first violent thugs in the White House.

Maurice E. Spleen

Nov 26, 2021, 10:32:53 PM11/26/21
On Nov 27, 9:28 am, morriss...@gmail.com wrote:

> Lange says [...]

Morrissey will not admit it, but he is downsizing yet again. Morrissey
must throw out more old clippings. Morrissey is a clippings packrat and
does not want to do this. As a sop to himself, Morrissey posts a
clipping to Usenet before throwing it out.

Maurice E. Spleen

Dec 1, 2021, 3:58:34 AM12/1/21
On Nov 30, 10:03 pm, morriss...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 4:32:53 PM UTC+13, Maurice E. Spleen wrote:
>>
>> Morrissey will not admit it, but he is downsizing yet again. Morrissey
>> must throw out more old clippings. Morrissey is a clippings packrat and
>> does not want to do this. As a sop to himself, Morrissey posts a
>> clipping to Usenet before throwing it out.
>
> No, Maurice, the Breen filing system only gets added to; I take away nothing.

Mo is "re-filing" clippings from hard copy on-prem to electronic copy on
Usenet. In preparation for downsizing the premises.

> Far from that posting being a "sop" to this writer, i.e., moi même, it is in fact a gift to this estimable news group.

It important to Mo that he sees this "re-filing" as neither throwing out
nor taking away.

> You and the rest of our friends here can expect more classics from the Breen oeuvre to appear soon.

Mo will be re-filing many more clippings on Usenet, when doing his
"Swedish death cleaning" (döstädning). Mo does not want the clippings to
be lost, but Mo will not be able to keep the hard copies when he
downsizes into a wooden overcoat.