CORONAVIRUS \ HOTEL MOLOKAI ◄—— (LOOTING) — INSIDE JOB BREAK-INS

Ras

Mar 19, 2020, 6:50:01 PM3/19/20

MOLOKA'I PROTESTS AGAINST LIKELY INFECTED (CORONAVIRUS)
TOURISTS:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=protest+molokai&form=QBLH&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=protest+molokai&sc=0-15&qs=n&sk=&cvid=E478299790D2489C92FAA66566D5DCB1

HOTEL MOLOKAI:

WELCOMING / BRINGING-IN AND HOUSING THE MORE THAN LIKELY
INFECTED OUTSIDERS:

CORONAVIRUS / HOTEL MOLOKAI ◄—— [LOOTING] — INSIDE JOB BREAK-INS !!

— NEVIS \ ST. KITTS STYLE™ —

RAW SEWER SMELLS

——► HOTEL MOLOKAI ◄——

HOTEL MOLOKAI ALWAYS SMELLS LIKE A SEWER,
PUTRID FECES. WITH OLYMPIC SIZED SEPTIC TANKS
THAT ARE ALLOWED TO FILL-UP WITH RAW PUTRID HUMAN
FECES AND LEFT TO BUBBLE AND STEW WITH MASSIVE
AMOUNTS OF HORRID GASSES ALWAYS PRESENT.
PEOPLE DRIVING BY THE HOTEL CAN EVEN SMELL THE
MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FECES SMELLS. 24/7.

——► " I Was Jolted Awake By The Smell "

12/17/2018

" When I asked about the smell, the staff apologized and said sometimes
it gets really bad and you can smell it in the restaurant. I was
jolted awake by the smell, and had to quickly decide: do I open
the windows and hope it blows out, or do I seal the windows up
and wait the smell out with out air conditioning. I chose the
first option, and luckily the smell blew out within a half hour
or so. "

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hotel-molokai-kaunakakai-6

HOTEL MOLOKAI ◄—— BREAK-INS / Snarling Staff Proves An Evil Plot

-- LORETTA FUDDY ZONE --

A WARNING TO VISITORS TO MOLOKAI ISLAND

PREFACE:

SINCE I WAS INVESTIGATING NOT ONLY THE MURDER
OF LORETTA FUDDY (Molokai), AND THE FRAUDULENT
BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF BARACK OBAMA,
THEN YOU CAN IMAGINE WHY I WAS DEEMED A
SUITABLE "enemy" TO HARASS, AND WITH BREAK-INS
AND PROPERTY STOLEN, BY A COMPLICIT STAFF AND
HOTEL MANAGER.

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE INVESTIGATION
LATEST \ AUDIO:

* QUEEN'S WOULD NOT
VALIDATE FRAUD BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
-- changed it to kapiolani.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/hawaii_intrigue.mp4

BARACK OBAMA
MOHAMMED SUBUH + LORETTA FUDDY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFCQvvXSwx4

HOTEL MOLOKAI ◄—— BREAK-INS — Snarling Staff

AND SINCE THE CORRUPT FOREIGN BLACK MAN,
NOR THE CORRUPT HOTEL STAFF HAS ABSOLUTELY NO
RESPECT FOR AN EXISTING AMBASSADOR OF THE TAINUI
KIINGITANGA, I WILL THEREFORE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO
COMPASSION OR MERCY REGARDING MY REBUKE OF SAID HOTEL.

THERE ARE MANY OTHER SITUATIONS THAT HAPPENED AT THE
HOTEL WHICH I WILL WRITE ABOUT LATER. HERE IS WHAT
I HAVE NOW.

HOTEL MANAGER:
MICHAEL DREW / FOREIGN BLACK MAN

https://beverlypress.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Michael-Michael.sunset-225x300.gif

HOTEL MOLOKAI —— [FOILED] Illegal Stingray Operations

(see below)

HOTEL MOLOKAI —— [AQUWARD] "Dishonesty Of Management"

EAST COAST,
MARYLAND OPERATION,
BETHESDA STATE DISHONESTY [J.F.K. Autopsy]

HOTEL MOLOKAI —— 672 Old Mill Rd., Millersville, MD 21108

TAINUI KIINGITANGA AMBASSADOR

[AMBASSADOR HOTEL]

——► " But the real problem is the dishonesty of the management. "

(Michael Drew)

——► " I Was Jolted Awake By The Smell "

12/17/2018

" When I asked about the smell, the staff apologized and said sometimes
it gets really bad and you can smell it in the restaurant. I was
jolted awake by the smell, and had to quickly decide: do I open
the windows and hope it blows out, or do I seal the windows up
and wait the smell out with out air conditioning. I chose the
first option, and luckily the smell blew out within a half hour
or so. "

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hotel-molokai-kaunakakai-6

——► " But the real problem is the dishonesty of the management. "

(Michael Drew)

Bob C.
Old Toronto, Toronto, Canada

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hotel-molokai-kaunakakai-6

The oceanfront rooms are situated beautifully, so you could almost
forgive the somewhat grotty bathrooms, grubby interiors, pillows
that are much too thick and firm to actually sleep on, noisy tour
groups that come and go, paper-thin walls (see above), and cramped
rooms. But the real problem is the dishonesty of the management.
We prepaid in full for five nights, but had to leave after four
due to a family emergency. Upon checkout, they gave us an itemized
bill, explaining that a credit of $111 would be put back on our
credit card for the unused night, minus food and beverage charges.
Very nice! But two days later, back in Canada, there was
in fact no crefit at all, but another unexplained charge instead.
I wrote them to inquire, but got no reply at all.

Needless to say, we'll definitely be staying elsewhere when we return in
a couple of months.

HOTEL MOLOKAI:

OCTOBER:

HALLOWEEN OBSESSED OVER-BOARD DECORATIONS,
GIDDY DEMON POSSESSED INSPIRATION,
THE TRULY UN-SAVED,
SEASON OF TRICKS AND GAMES.

SAME DATES
LAS VEGAS HOTEL CONSPIRACY
HOTEL MOLOKAI BREAK-IN

LAS VEGAS / HELICOPTER FIRING DOWN ON PEOPLE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvGfGfIJ7sg

TRUMP / LAS VEGAS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1fxXa82hdo

HOTEL MOLOKAI:
STATEMENTS FROM STAFF,
CONFIRMING "NO INVASION OF ROOM",
MICHAEL DREW WAS LATER FOUND TO BE A LIAR,
STATING THE OTHER.

HIS SNARLING DEMON LOOKS PRIOR,
MULTIPLE, VARIED TIMES,
——► A SECRET AGENDA,
CONFIRMING HIS TWO-FACED TREACHERY !

HOTEL MOLOKAI / BREAK-INS ◄—— LORETTA FUDDY ZONE [D]

https://www.yelp.com/biz/hotel-molokai-kaunakakai-6?hrid=_wlEnsMAFjEozQvzaTno0A

My room was broken into various times and door left open.
I finally vacated the hotel due to safety concerns and
property loss. The Manager Michael Drew was TOTALLY
un-responsive and was not interested in the break-ins.
Manager Michael Drew with foreigner ethics and a foreign
sense of morality originally comes from Nevis St. Kitts,
and looks very out of place in a polynesian Hawaiian
setting -- And for good reasons. As a long term guest I
personally witnessed the hotel being used as a base of
operations for an illegal stingray operation in order
steal passwords and other information by intercepting
cellphone and wifi communications. These same gangsters
who regularily came to the hotel, match the same physical
descriptions of the manager Michael Drew, sketchy, african,
and foreigners. Only a new manager would solve the problems
afflicting the now old, termite and bug infested
1964 era hotel. Room 207 which still sits vacant since I
left was inspected and found to be riddled with termites
and the wood structure of the buildings are not solid, with
very much decay evident. Many wood boards are literally
hollow due to termite infestations. Manager Michael Drew
also never fixed my porch carpet, which was never changed
from its tattered slum-lord appearance, and most poignantly
dangerous in regards to falling or tripping. Manager spends
more time at his house across the street than he does
supervising the hotel. No wonder there are countless
complaints regarding this individual. He needs to go back
to Nevis St. Kitts obeah voodoo central. The Hotel is
situated over multiple very large septic tanks, and the
awful horrific toilet sewer smell is too much to handle.
Michael Drew is a slum lord. Chickens are always everywhere
around the hotel. I am not sure if it's a hotel or a
chicken coop. And now they accept dogs and other animals
that come with the guests. Un-leashed dogs from hotel
guests, sometimes aggressive and very illogical at any
hotel. As an ex humane officer i was not amused. The
fire at the restaurant is also very suspicious, with
individuals suspecting fire insurance fraud in order
to build the newer larger building. I was personally
warned by employees about Michael Drew and was told that
"he is a very bad man". Jamaicans are honest, Michael
Drew isn't Jamaican.

ALEX JONES:

http://www.infowars.com
http://www.prisonplanet.com

HOTEL MOLOKAI
'Nancy Drew Mysteries'

[DELIANA]
LORETTA FUDDY ZONE.

DOORS LEFT OPEN.
SKETCHY MANAGER.
OBAMA LEGACY LIAR / LIES.

MANAGER
NORMAN BATES MOTEL STYLE CONSPIRACY OF ENEMY VIBES.
DOORS LEFT OPEN,
UNSAFE.

UNRESPONSIVE TO THE UTMOST LEVEL
SKETCHY MANAGER
GIVING EVERY PHYSICAL BODY LANGUAGE EFFORT
TO INSTILL IN ME A TOTAL DISTRUST FOR THE
EXISTING,
EASILY REPLACED,
MANAGER OF HOTEL MOLOKAI.
HIM.

THEIR BASE OF OPERATIONS,
WHILE ON MOLOKAI,
THE HOTEL MOLOKAI . . .

YEARLY EVENTS,
(Open Ocean Channel Paddler Events)
IN OTHER WORDS MULTIPLE TIMES:

TWO (2) BLACK MEN,
WHAT APPEARS TO BE AFRICAN CONTINENT
ORIGIN, FOREIGN BORN, BLACK MEN.
BEST GUESS: NIGERIAN

NOT MELANESIAN [South Pacific].
100% NOT MELANESIAN.

NIGERIA:
SAME COUNTRY OF COMPUTER SCAMS,
EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT COUNTRY IS
NEFARIOUS, SLAVERS FROM THE CONTINENT . . .
SKIMMING TOURISTS, SKIMMING ALL,
WITH 'BLACK PIG SOW' APPEARANCE
BLACK RUBBER NOBS ON TOP VANS,
STINGRAY EAVESDROPPING.
TOTALLY ILLEGAL !
AND THE F.B.I. KNOWS IT !
HERE WITH AFRICAN TERRORISTS AND
VANS COLLECTING INFORMATION TO STEAL.

RICH LOOKING NIGERIANS THEM !

IN A WORLD OF COMPUTER SCAMS,
ELECTRONIC BANKING SCAMS,
COMING FROM NIGERIA, ETC.
IN A POST 9-11 TERRORIST WORLD,
A NEFARIOUS EVIL WORLD,
THERE ARE NOW SEEN, TWO BLACK MEN
IN A VAN, WITH ELECTRONIC NOBS UPON THE
TOP, ILLEGALLY SCOOPING INFORMATION.

THE TOPIC ITSELF:
HEATED BATTLE IN THE HOUSE CHAMBERS,
BOTH CONGRESS AND SENATE !

STINGRAY IS ILLEGAL.
AND I HAVE REPORTS OF THE AFRICANS
AGAIN SKIMMING INFORMATION WITH SOPHISTICATED
HIGHLY ILLEGAL ELECTRONIC EAVESDROPPING ON
CELL PHONES, WIFI, YOU NAME IT.

THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION WILL
NOT BE DESTROYED BY EVIL BLACK MEN FROM
AFRICA, AND THEIR MULTIPLE BLACK KNOB