World shortage of copper a worry.

John Bowes

Feb 15, 2022, 9:07:07 PMFeb 15
From the NatGeo:
By Robert Kunzig, Executive Editor, Environment

"The world needs copper. Humans were shaping it into spearpoints as long as 9,500 years ago. But demand really started soaring at the turn of the last century, after we discovered how well copper conducts electricity. Now we need it more than ever: It’s essential to transitioning off fossil fuels and toward renewable sources of electricity. “The shift to a clean energy system is set to drive a huge increase in the requirements” for copper, the International Energy Agency reported last year."

So it seems electric cars may have to find an alternative source of energy if the electricity network can't handle the load. Even hydrogen cells have their risks...

Gordon

Feb 16, 2022, 2:42:24 AMFeb 16
Ah, this has reached the media. Yes, just another glitch one come across
when one thinks the idea through.

Even at present day costs one has to make sure power cables are buried
before you leave the site. 66KV need guards over night.

This is going to be the great glitch, and with fast charging it will not be
small.

BTW silver conducts heat and electricty better than copper, so all good. ;-)

Unknown

Feb 16, 2022, 1:59:30 PMFeb 16
Aluminium is not too shabby either, provided it is kept cool. But not quite as
good as gold, perhaps we should stick with silver which is cheaper than gold.
Joking apart, this issue is not new, merely been ignored. It is a government
(of all stripes and all countries) problem, the industries involved have no
imperative to fix it.

jaouad zarrabi

Oct 4, 2022, 6:44:33 PMOct 4
BullionVault is the world's largest online investment gold service taking care of $2 billion for more than 85,000 users. It is part-owned by both GBIT and Augmentum Fintech plc.
Bars are stored in professional-market vaults in Zurich, London, Toronto, Singapore or New York. You choose where. Because of our size, you benefit from the low storage costs we have negotiated, which always include insurance.
You can buy large quantities while you connected to the
5 international gold markets
You can sell at any time, without penalty, and your money will be wired the next business day. You can also withdraw your bars.
BullionVault is quick and easy. You could own any quantity of physical gold and silver bullion in about 2 hours.
Insurance and storage is 0.12% per annum for gold. This is less than a third of the normal 0.4% charged as an annual management fee by most ETFs.
To start working with our company you need :
1- Open an account
2- Transfer funds
3- Buy gold, silver or platinum
4- Validate your account
To find out the prices and buy, please log in via the link below 👇
http://www.bullionvaultaffiliate.com/stars37/en