KDF on our day of shame!

John Bowes

Mar 25, 2023, 3:04:59 AM3/25/23
As usual Karl is bang on the money! The govern ment, the Green party and NZPolice should hang their heads along with the so called gay and trans right crowd. Non of them have shown any desire to show kindness or support for freedom of speech or women!
http://karldufresne.blogspot.com/2023/03/a-day-of-shame.html

Tony

Mar 25, 2023, 3:45:50 PM3/25/23
For the first time in my life I am utterly ashamed of being a New Zealander.
The entitled morons who violently prevented someone from speaking freely and
made her flee the country should be prosecuted and punished, but they won't be
because the police clearly let it happen. Why did the police do that? Answer -
5 years of abysmal leadership for this country has directly enabled this
behaviour. An extreme view? Not at all, just the truth.

John Bowes

Mar 25, 2023, 5:10:49 PM3/25/23
The only good thing that came out of the nazi queer action yesterday is that not all of the rainbow community support the actions of the few. The government and it's dags the Green party aren't fit to govern obviously as they don't believe in freedom and support the action of the queer nazi at albert park!
Here's an excellent comment on the events:
https://thebfd.co.nz/2023/03/26/ferals-of-the-day/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ferals-of-the-day

I'm disgusted at the lies the msm have pushed along with that fucking imbecile Lal who is apparently an adviser to Hipkins. Why he isn't under arrest for inciting violence is beyond belief. as to the lack of action from coward Coster (as he is known in the force) he should be replaced with a cop not a useless administrator like himself! It was a wake up call to us all as to how low NZ has dropped under the current government.

Marama Davidson was a victim of her own stupidity and I can't help wondering if her actions were in support of Jimmy Shaw's wail about violence in the latest election cycle. A self fulfilling prophecy from the Greens I'm sure!

John Bowes

Mar 25, 2023, 5:53:58 PM3/25/23
On Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 8:04:59 PM UTC+13, John Bowes wrote:
> As usual Karl is bang on the money! The govern ment, the Green party and NZPolice should hang their heads along with the so called gay and trans right crowd. Non of them have shown any desire to show kindness or support for freedom of speech or women!
> http://karldufresne.blogspot.com/2023/03/a-day-of-shame.html

Some more truth about yesterdays feral riot in Auckland. Now the world knows not to come if your a freedom loving women!
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-shameful-persecution-of-posie-parker-in-new-zealand/

Tony

Mar 25, 2023, 6:05:59 PM3/25/23
That is an excellent article - I am waiting for Hipkins to criticise the
behaviour of the feral mob - I will need to be very patient I suspect.

Gordon

Mar 25, 2023, 7:33:54 PM3/25/23
What an excellent thought provocing article.

There are so many aspects to this incident many of which will not be
debated.

The fact that the mob have "won" will only embold them. It is going to get
worse before it gets any better.

And to think that the anti-vaxes did not get this violent until the outsider
stirrers arrived.

John Bowes

Mar 25, 2023, 9:03:59 PM3/25/23
On Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 12:33:54 PM UTC+13, Gordon wrote:
> On 2023-03-25, John Bowes <bowes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 8:04:59 PM UTC+13, John Bowes wrote:
> >> As usual Karl is bang on the money! The govern ment, the Green party and NZPolice should hang their heads along with the so called gay and trans right crowd. Non of them have shown any desire to show kindness or support for freedom of speech or women!
> >> http://karldufresne.blogspot.com/2023/03/a-day-of-shame.html
> >
> > Some more truth about yesterdays feral riot in Auckland. Now the world knows not to come if your a freedom loving women!
> > https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-shameful-persecution-of-posie-parker-in-new-zealand/
> What an excellent thought provocing article.
>
> There are so many aspects to this incident many of which will not be
> debated.

It was a fit up by the media, one of Hipkins advisers and possibly the police!

> The fact that the mob have "won" will only embold them. It is going to get
> worse before it gets any better.

You and they think so. Regrettably it may very well result in a rise in violent crime agains the rainbow community that won't touch the feral nazis but will impact the innocent who don't live their views!

> And to think that the anti-vaxes did not get this violent until the outsider
> stirrers arrived.

I find it interesting that we had to rely on overseas media to see any honesty in the reporting. The msm in nz have shown where they stand and it will hurt them with luck!

I'm betting that other little feral nazi who keeps lying about how great and loving Labour/Green are won't make his usual disgusting appearance.

Rich80105

Mar 25, 2023, 11:02:50 PM3/25/23
The government, Green Party and NZ Police have shown significantly
more kindness to Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull than she has shown to gay
and transgender people. For a bit of balance, read:
http://werewolf.co.nz/2023/03/7922/

It all reminds me of the stupidity of past campaigns against those
with ginger hair, or those with moustaches (men and women), or those
with the first name John. We know that those people are really as
varied in skills and abilities as any other group of humans - with
extremes of stupidity at times as in this thread, but also examples
worthy of admiration from us all. The "right' get very worked up
about such trivia and call for everyone's blood except their own -
often using such issues to hide their own incompetence.

I can't get very worked up about a group of people making it difficult
for a noisy campaigner from overseas to mouth hatred of a small group
- are you defending KJKM, John Bowes? And if so, just what are you
defending and why?

Tony

Mar 25, 2023, 11:09:29 PM3/25/23
You are attacking a person who has only one wish, to look after the rights and
feelings of women. She is not anti gay and she is not anti trans. But you
swallowed that lie exactly like the real idiots want you to. The real idiots
are those that are showing how much they hate women and do their best to stop
women from telling the truth. You should be, but won't be. ashamed to be a New
Zealander (always assuming you are one).

John Bowes

Mar 25, 2023, 11:16:38 PM3/25/23
On Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 4:02:50 PM UTC+13, Rich80105 wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Mar 2023 00:04:58 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
> <bowes...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >As usual Karl is bang on the money! The govern ment, the Green party and NZPolice should hang their heads along with the so called gay and trans right crowd. Non of them have shown any desire to show kindness or support for freedom of speech or women!
> >http://karldufresne.blogspot.com/2023/03/a-day-of-shame.html
> The government, Green Party and NZ Police have shown significantly
> more kindness to Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull than she has shown to gay
> and transgender people. For a bit of balance, read:
> http://werewolf.co.nz/2023/03/7922/

Campbell is like all our woke MSM just pushing the left wing lying agenda! The government have done nothing! Wood didn't want her in the country because like you he tends to burst into tears whenever he's told the truth. It was the manager of Immigration NZ who allowed Keen into the country. The Greens not only supported the riot, they blood attended it! Now they lie that it was a peaceful demonstration! The NZPolice? you Mean Labours black shirr
ts! They stood by and did nothing! Cosy coster is what from line police call the commissioner and he's certainly lived up to the name! Police are supposed to protect women! Not watch them attacked by biological males!

> It all reminds me of the stupidity of past campaigns against those
> with ginger hair, or those with moustaches (men and women), or those
> with the first name John. We know that those people are really as
> varied in skills and abilities as any other group of humans - with
> extremes of stupidity at times as in this thread, but also examples
> worthy of admiration from us all. The "right' get very worked up
> about such trivia and call for everyone's blood except their own -
> often using such issues to hide their own incompetence.

You being a supporter of the nazis of the Green party I'm not surprised to see you spouting your usual utter bullshit Rich. It's all your good for! It's only trivia in your VERY jaundiced opinion Rich and_you_know_it!

> I can't get very worked up about a group of people making it difficult
> for a noisy campaigner from overseas to mouth hatred of a small group
> - are you defending KJKM, John Bowes? And if so, just what are you
> defending and why?
Not surprised you support the feral nazi riot in Auckland Rich. Guess you're just another feral misogynist who hates the idea of someone expressing a view contrary to your lies! I'm defending the right of women to not have to compete or change or share their toilet with biological males because they identify as women!

Now after exposing yourself for an anti women, anti free speech nazi you need to go and fuck yourself like the good little trannie you seem to be!

John Bowes

Mar 25, 2023, 11:21:54 PM3/25/23
Rich is to fucking stupid to understand the damage this Green party, NZHerald, Stuff, TVOne and NewsHUB instigated violence has done for New Zealand! But so typical of convenient idiots like Rich and his fellow feral gays!

I put in this link that tells the true story of what went down, much of it instigated by non New Zealanders! We don't need the likes of Rich and the rabble rousers here. They've done enough damage!

Here ya go Rich read it and let it warm the cockles of your lottle nazi heart!
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-shameful-persecution-of-posie-parker-in-new-zealand/

BR

Mar 26, 2023, 12:22:05 PM3/26/23
On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 15:59:56 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Mar 2023 00:04:58 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
><bowes...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>As usual Karl is bang on the money! The govern ment, the Green party and NZPolice should hang their heads along with the so called gay and trans right crowd. Non of them have shown any desire to show kindness or support for freedom of speech or women!
>>http://karldufresne.blogspot.com/2023/03/a-day-of-shame.html
>
>The government, Green Party and NZ Police have shown significantly
>more kindness to Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull than she has shown to gay
>and transgender people. For a bit of balance, read:
>http://werewolf.co.nz/2023/03/7922/

Like most sensible women, she does not want to see men in dresses in
the ladies toilets or competing in women's athletic sports.

Why is that so unreasonable?

Bill.

https://www.avg.com

JohnO

Mar 26, 2023, 3:09:27 PM3/26/23
On Sunday, 26 March 2023 at 16:02:50 UTC+13, Rich80105 wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Mar 2023 00:04:58 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
> <bowes...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >As usual Karl is bang on the money! The govern ment, the Green party and NZPolice should hang their heads along with the so called gay and trans right crowd. Non of them have shown any desire to show kindness or support for freedom of speech or women!
> >http://karldufresne.blogspot.com/2023/03/a-day-of-shame.html
> The government, Green Party and NZ Police have shown significantly
> more kindness to Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull than she has shown to gay
> and transgender people. For a bit of balance, read:
> http://werewolf.co.nz/2023/03/7922/

That article was written before the disgusting display of hate displayed by the so-called trans activists on the weekend, you dimwit. This thread is about the latter, Dumbo.

> It all reminds me of the stupidity of past campaigns against those
> with ginger hair, or those with moustaches (men and women), or those
> with the first name John. We know that those people are really as
> varied in skills and abilities as any other group of humans - with
> extremes of stupidity at times as in this thread, but also examples
> worthy of admiration from us all. The "right' get very worked up
> about such trivia and call for everyone's blood except their own -
> often using such issues to hide their own incompetence.
>
> I can't get very worked up about a group of people making it difficult
> for a noisy campaigner from overseas to mouth hatred of a small group
> - are you defending KJKM, John Bowes? And if so, just what are you
> defending and why?

The only hate on display at Albert Park was from the disgusting, feral mob who attacked someone who was attempting to use their right of free speech. Pure fascism right there, in your face.

Rich80105

Mar 26, 2023, 4:29:40 PM3/26/23
On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 12:09:26 -0700 (PDT), JohnO <john...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sunday, 26 March 2023 at 16:02:50 UTC+13, Rich80105 wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 Mar 2023 00:04:58 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
>> <bowes...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >As usual Karl is bang on the money! The govern ment, the Green party and NZPolice should hang their heads along with the so called gay and trans right crowd. Non of them have shown any desire to show kindness or support for freedom of speech or women!
>> >http://karldufresne.blogspot.com/2023/03/a-day-of-shame.html
>> The government, Green Party and NZ Police have shown significantly
>> more kindness to Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull than she has shown to gay
>> and transgender people. For a bit of balance, read:
>> http://werewolf.co.nz/2023/03/7922/
>>
>That article was written before the disgusting display of hate displayed by the so-called trans activists on the weekend, you dimwit. This thread is about the latter, Dumbo.
not what others saw:
https://thespinoff.co.nz/society/26-03-2023/an-alternative-view-of-the-angry-protest-crowd

>> It all reminds me of the stupidity of past campaigns against those
>> with ginger hair, or those with moustaches (men and women), or those
>> with the first name John. We know that those people are really as
>> varied in skills and abilities as any other group of humans - with
>> extremes of stupidity at times as in this thread, but also examples
>> worthy of admiration from us all. The "right' get very worked up
>> about such trivia and call for everyone's blood except their own -
>> often using such issues to hide their own incompetence.
>>
>> I can't get very worked up about a group of people making it difficult
>> for a noisy campaigner from overseas to mouth hatred of a small group
>> - are you defending KJKM, John Bowes? And if so, just what are you
>> defending and why?
>
>The only hate on display at Albert Park was from the disgusting, feral mob who attacked someone who was attempting to use their right of free speech. Pure fascism right there, in your face.
I suspect the injury suffered by Marama Davidson was motivated by hate
- it was just gang arrogance and not obeying road rules.

Tony

Mar 26, 2023, 4:32:43 PM3/26/23
Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 12:09:26 -0700 (PDT), JohnO <john...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sunday, 26 March 2023 at 16:02:50 UTC+13, Rich80105 wrote:

>>> The government, Green Party and NZ Police have shown significantly
>>> more kindness to Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull than she has shown to gay
>>> and transgender people. For a bit of balance, read:
>>> http://werewolf.co.nz/2023/03/7922/
>>>
>>That article was written before the disgusting display of hate displayed by
>>the so-called trans activists on the weekend, you dimwit. This thread is about
>>the latter, Dumbo.
>not what others saw:
>https://thespinoff.co.nz/society/26-03-2023/an-alternative-view-of-the-angry-protest-crowd
A clear blindness. I watched what happened - the so-called protesters (bullies)
threatened her. Disgraceful and deliberate.
She is a women's rights activist and is not anti-transgender.

>>> It all reminds me of the stupidity of past campaigns against those
>>> with ginger hair, or those with moustaches (men and women), or those
>>> with the first name John. We know that those people are really as
>>> varied in skills and abilities as any other group of humans - with
>>> extremes of stupidity at times as in this thread, but also examples
>>> worthy of admiration from us all. The "right' get very worked up
>>> about such trivia and call for everyone's blood except their own -
>>> often using such issues to hide their own incompetence.
>>>
>>> I can't get very worked up about a group of people making it difficult
>>> for a noisy campaigner from overseas to mouth hatred of a small group
>>> - are you defending KJKM, John Bowes? And if so, just what are you
>>> defending and why?
>>
>>The only hate on display at Albert Park was from the disgusting, feral mob
>>who attacked someone who was attempting to use their right of free speech. Pure
>>fascism right there, in your face.
>I suspect the injury suffered by Marama Davidson was motivated by hate
>- it was just gang arrogance and not obeying road rules.
Changing the topic again Rich?

John Bowes

Mar 26, 2023, 4:45:36 PM3/26/23
On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 9:29:40 AM UTC+13, Rich80105 wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Mar 2023 12:09:26 -0700 (PDT), JohnO <john...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >On Sunday, 26 March 2023 at 16:02:50 UTC+13, Rich80105 wrote:

> >> The government, Green Party and NZ Police have shown significantly
> >> more kindness to Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull than she has shown to gay
> >> and transgender people. For a bit of balance, read:
> >> http://werewolf.co.nz/2023/03/7922/
> >>
> >That article was written before the disgusting display of hate displayed by the so-called trans activists on the weekend, you dimwit. This thread is about the latter, Dumbo.
> not what others saw:
> https://thespinoff.co.nz/society/26-03-2023/an-alternative-view-of-the-angry-protest-crowd

Funny how they didn't download the massive amount of video showing the feral actions of the nazi at Albert park! THis so called alternative view is just government propaganda!

> >> It all reminds me of the stupidity of past campaigns against those
> >> with ginger hair, or those with moustaches (men and women), or those
> >> with the first name John. We know that those people are really as
> >> varied in skills and abilities as any other group of humans - with
> >> extremes of stupidity at times as in this thread, but also examples
> >> worthy of admiration from us all. The "right' get very worked up
> >> about such trivia and call for everyone's blood except their own -
> >> often using such issues to hide their own incompetence.
> >>
> >> I can't get very worked up about a group of people making it difficult
> >> for a noisy campaigner from overseas to mouth hatred of a small group
> >> - are you defending KJKM, John Bowes? And if so, just what are you
> >> defending and why?
> >
> >The only hate on display at Albert Park was from the disgusting, feral mob who attacked someone who was attempting to use their right of free speech. Pure fascism right there, in your face.
> I suspect the injury suffered by Marama Davidson was motivated by hate
> - it was just gang arrogance and not obeying road rules.
Wrong as usual Rich! It was the arrogance of a racist bitch who stood in the road to get a selfie showing her stupidity! Her act after the bike went past was as weak and pathetic as your post!

John Bowes

Mar 26, 2023, 4:47:56 PM3/26/23
I'm glad he did mention Davidsons bit of street theatre. Because looking at pictures of it she didn't get hit, she just saw an opportunity to support Shaws claim of violence this election cycle!

JohnO

Mar 26, 2023, 6:06:42 PM3/26/23
Davidson on the weekend captured on video complaining that violence in the world is all caused by white cis men. Then she gets run over by a Maori on a motorcycle.

https://thedailyblog.co.nz/2023/03/26/ummmmmm-marama-davidson-just-said-i-am-the-prevention-violence-minister-and-i-know-who-causes-violence-in-the-world-and-its-white-cis-men/

I wonder if the Greens will make 5% in the next election after that? I hope not. They need to be purged of the toxic element that Davidson represents. It can then regrow back as a genuine environmentalism party instead of a Communist Woke white cis male hating party.

John Bowes

Mar 26, 2023, 6:18:05 PM3/26/23
Davidson was NOT run over! She supposedly got hit by the end of the handle bar. Pics I've seen suggest she wasn't as how she moved after suggests she just took an opportunity for a bit of street theatre. In fact I've been wondering if it wasn't in fact a Green set up!