Two very good articles

Tony

Mar 24, 2023, 4:25:27 PM3/24/23
About the Kellie-Jay Keen-Minshull deliberate beat-up by people who are opposed
to free speech and/or who believe men should be allowed to unfairly compete
with women in athletics etc.

https://cranmer.substack.com/p/free-speech-or-transphobia-kellie
and
http://karldufresne.blogspot.com/2023/03/in-different-circumstances-you-could.html

John Bowes

Mar 24, 2023, 5:38:34 PM3/24/23
We have been let down by the media in a big way! They've been pushing the queer (I use that word deliberately) bias of this Lall thing and are pushing it's agenda strenuously. Talk about fake news! It's reaching the level of my favourite poster in this ng (note sarcasm...). Lall should be arrested for inciting violence and I can't figure out why he hasn't been tossed from Twitter. Oh and Twitter is strongly in support of Keen and free speech. It's only Labour and the Greens who are showing their antipathy to Freedom of speech!

Tony

Mar 24, 2023, 7:30:58 PM3/24/23
And this -
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300839091/antitrans-activist-posie-parker-escorted-out-of-auckland-rally-hit-by-paint
Since when did being pro-women become anti-transgender?
Apparently only people can be pregnant now but women cannot - this nonsense has
to stop.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/09/pregnant-people-gender-identity/620031/

John Bowes

Mar 24, 2023, 8:19:20 PM3/24/23
When your a nasty little queer like Lal or a nasty little lefty like a certain poster to nz.gen. Who's been very quiet on this subject which isn't a surprise!