Mission accomplished Posie, we can see clearly now.

Tony

Mar 26, 2023, 7:54:14 PM3/26/23
Title is from the comments attached to this excellent bit of real journalism.
http://karldufresne.blogspot.com/2023/03/if-eliana-rubashkyn-is-grateful-to-new.html
From the article -
"Will the New Zealand Police be charging Rubashkyn with common assault? They
know her identity; the whole country does. What’s more, the crime was witnessed
by everyone who watched the TV news. Self-defence is unlikely to fly as a
justification. So what’s stopping them?"
It was assault by any definition. A failure to prosecute would be worse than
dereliction of duty, it would be conspiracy to commit assault or similar.
Well Commissioner Coster - we are waiting!

John Bowes

Mar 26, 2023, 10:36:35 PM3/26/23
I'm hoping cuddles Coster's men do follow through on the reported investigation and include all those named in various video's from the riot along with shaneel Lol who helped set up the riot from within the NZHerald! With luck both will be requested to leave the country and not bother to try and re-enter. We don't need their kind we have enough home grown scum like the dag queen who attacked the pensioner!

Gordon

Mar 27, 2023, 6:14:40 PM3/27/23
Not only that they need to have a good look at their actions on the day.
Could/would they have done something differently.