NZ ——> CRIMINAL INSIDER TRADING: Criminal P.M. John Key

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty

Sep 14, 2012, 3:58:07 AM9/14/12

Kiaora,

The Discussion On Newstalk ZB (Danny Watson)
Concerns The Denial Of Mike Tyson From Entering
New Zealand For Past Criminal Activity.

Therefore, Should Prime Minister John Key Be
Allowed To Re-Enter New Zealand After His
Foreign Jaunts, Because Of His Clearly
Criminal Activity, (Insider Trading) Below:

Prime Minister John Key's
Insider Trading As Member Of
The New Zealand Parliament.

THE FACTS:

Buys 30,000 Shares Of TransRail
$ 108,000 NZD

(Four Days Later)
His Trust Buys Another 20,000 Shares
$ 72,000 NZD

These Are The Shares We Were Never Told About:

July, 2002
John Key Is Elected To NZ Parliament
Over The Next Few Months He Becomes
National's Associate Transport Spokesman.
TOTALLY FAILS TO MENTION HIS SHARE HOLDING
IN TRANSRAIL.

John Key Buys Another 50,000 Shares Of TransRail
This Time Under His Own Name
$ 22,500 NZD

(A Couple Of Weeks Later)
John Key Meets With Rail America Which
Is Considering A Bid For TransRail

John Key, In His Newsletter:

" I hope that the interest
shown by Rail America "

John Key Sells His Personal Parcel Of
50,000 Shares Of TransRail
$ 51,000 NZD

DOUBLING HIS PROFITS IN JUST 5 WEEKS

John Key Has Never Owned-Up To Those Shares,
And Still Doesn't Admit That He Is A Share
Holder.

Interview With Prime Minister John Key:

Q: how many shares did you and yoiur family own
in TransRail
A: 50,000, at the maximum point, sometimes
25,000 sometimes 50,000

Q: did you personally buy 50,000 TransRail shares
in 2003 and sell them 5 weeks later
A: maybe a 100,000 for me, but yes sometimes
50,000, sometimes, 100,000, yep

Q: isn't that a question we should be clear about

A: ah well, sorry yeah, it was a 100,000 in title

Q: you've only ever been honest about the fact that
your family trust owned 30,000 shares, why has
it taken to an hour to talk about the extra shares

A: well, noone has ever asked me the number i've
owned, ive always delared I owned the shares,
I have owned them, sold them on the date
that I said.

I don't ever beleive ive traded shares for my own
personal benefit with information i've had from
parliament

Q: you did benefit though, you doubled your money
on those particular shares

BLIND TRUST ISN'T BLIND AT ALL

When John Key became Prime Minister he put his
money into a blind trust called: ALDGATE

Another company called WHITECHAPEL was set up
around that time, and that one is open for anyone
to see -- later claims WHITECHAPEL was set-up to
mirror the actions of ALDGATE, so that the
Prime Minister could monitor his investments

But John Key denies any knowledge of WHITECHAPEL
or its operations

Q: You Are not using Whitechapel To look at the
funds of ALDGATE

A: No, look i don't know what's in my blind trust

WHITECHAPEL (investments)

* wine
* dairy
* and property companies that John Key
previously had interest in.

ALDGATE And WHITECHAPEL:

Both names of tube stations in London
where the prime minister used to live
and the dirctor of WHITECHAPEL works as
a lawyer for John Key.

John Key: The Smiling Assassin (Part 1):
INSIDER TRADING CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxRCjwYcc1I

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz Ko te Mana Motuhake
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

Taamau Mate: Tāmaki
Hauraki
Marutūahu
Ngāti Maniapoto