'NZ's worst stalker' has 229 convictions

Mo

Apr 12, 2012, 12:41:10 AM4/12/12
'NZ's worst stalker' has 229 convictions
by IAN STEWARD
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/6730502/NZs-worst-stalker-has-229-convictions

A man known as "New Zealand's most dangerous stalker" has pleaded
guilty to two charges of harassing women, taking his tally of
convictions to 229.

Glenn Green, 41, also known by the surnames Goldberg, Carlionne,
Casellano, Holden, Matua, Fat Neil and Scebe, and appeared in the
North Shore District Court today charged with three counts of
harassing women.

Despite saying he "absolutely denied" the charges at his last hearing,
Green today pleaded guilty to two of the counts.

Police withdrew the third charge.

Several women came forward after Green's case was publicised late last
year following a charge of harassing a teenager.

A police prosecutor at his last hearing said he had 227 previous
convictions.

Police have alleged that Green targeted three Christchurch women.

TVNZ reporter Charlotte Bellis was among the women who allegedly
received messages from a Glenn Castellano proposing a relationship or
meeting.

Detectives believe Green uses the Castellano alias to target women.

Detective Sergeant Chris Power said another Christchurch woman had
made contact after Green's story appeared in The Press newspaper.

Other than Bellis, one of the women allegedly targeted by Green
appeared on TV and featured in a story in a magazine, Power said.

Police believe Green targets attractive women in their 20s who have
had some publicity before trying to forge a friendship or relationship
with them.

Power said he would review the cases before sending them to Auckland
before charges were laid.

Green appeared in the North Shore District Court on December 9 charged
with harassing a 19-year-old woman.

At that appearance, the officer in charge of the case described Green
as "the most dangerous stalker New Zealand has at the moment".

Green was remanded in custody until sentencing on June 15.

- © Fairfax NZ News

Matua

Apr 12, 2012, 1:54:17 AM4/12/12

"Mo" <morriss...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Wanker Mowithey!!!!!!!

BR

Apr 12, 2012, 2:08:15 AM4/12/12
On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 21:41:10 -0700 (PDT), Mo
<morriss...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>'NZ's worst stalker' has 229 convictions
>by IAN STEWARD
>http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/6730502/NZs-worst-stalker-has-229-convictions

.......and Scebe,...........

Do these mis-representations and distortions serve any purpose?

Bill.

Mo

Apr 12, 2012, 3:58:04 AM4/12/12
On Apr 12, 6:08 pm, BR <bugger...@spammer.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 21:41:10 -0700 (PDT), Mo
>
> <morrisseybr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >'NZ's worst stalker' has 229 convictions
> >by IAN STEWARD
> >http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/6730502/NZs-worst-stalker-has-2...
>
> .......and Scebe,...........
>
> Do these mis-representations and distortions serve any purpose?
>
> Bill.

Yes.

Matua

Apr 12, 2012, 4:13:39 AM4/12/12

"Mo" <morriss...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Is that you Joe ?

caspar milquetoast

Apr 12, 2012, 5:59:35 AM4/12/12
On 12/04/2012 12:41 PM, Mo wrote:
> 'NZ's worst stalker' has 229 convictions
> by IAN STEWARD
> http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/6730502/NZs-worst-stalker-has-229-convictions
>
> A man known as "New Zealand's most dangerous stalker" has pleaded
> guilty to two charges of harassing women, taking his tally of
> convictions to 229.
>
> Glenn Green, 41, also known by the surnames Goldberg, Carlionne,
> Casellano, Holden, Matua, Fat Neil and Scebe, and appeared in the
> North Shore District Court today charged with three counts of
> harassing women.

At least we know it's not you, Mowithey. You wouldn't be seen within a
mile of a woman.

Liberty Pantryliner

Apr 17, 2012, 6:55:44 AM4/17/12
On , , Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:59:35 +0800, Re: 'NZ's worst stalker' has 229
Do you think you will ever stop molesting little children Casper?