What nonsense

Tony

Feb 16, 2024, 3:49:45 PMFeb 16
https://peterallanwilliams.substack.com/p/supreme-court-decision-astounding
What a waste of money on something that does not need addressing - Rich will
disagree but then logic and he rarely co-exist.

Willy Nilly

Feb 16, 2024, 4:30:14 PMFeb 16
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024, Tony <lizan...@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>https://peterallanwilliams.substack.com/p/supreme-court-decision-astounding
>What a waste of money on something that does not need addressing

The eighth word of that article is a self-condemning: "whose" instead
of "who's" -- this from a 50-year veteran of journalism -- but it
illustrates that we are beholden to an out-of-control leftie court
hierarchy -- that same as Israel is tormented by.

One day soon we will be invaded by a cargo ship carrying 5000
"migrants" -- the spearhead of an invasion which uses our absurd
Western values as its leading wedge -- and any attempt by our
government to avert additional such invasions (laughable as the
concept may be that our very stupid government would actually try to
do anything effective about it, although Winston Peters would try)
will be countermanded by our insane top judges, as is happening in the
UK today.

The correct advance solution is to start impeaching all of our top
judges right now, before the crisis happens -- under urgency because
the clock is ticking -- but of course the media will not allow that to
happen. Our media who hates us will not allow any effective
anti-invasion efforts to progress -- the media will denouce them as
"extreme right wing" -- until it is the turn of the media themselves
to line up at the gallows manned by those same invaders -- to decry
that they "meant well" before the lever is pulled.