Early Seymour

Rich80105

Feb 21, 2024, 4:24:49 PMFeb 21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stkaorwJ6o8&ab_channel=LeadersontheFrontier

He is a little more cautious about expressing his views these days . .
.

Willy Nilly

Feb 21, 2024, 5:22:17 PMFeb 21
On Thu, 22 Feb 2024, Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stkaorwJ6o8&ab_channel=LeadersontheFrontier
>He is a little more cautious about expressing his views these days . .

Give us some early Ardern, Rich, just for, you know, a bit of balance.

Tony

Feb 21, 2024, 7:12:15 PMFeb 21
At least he can learn - you cannot and therefore never do.

Tony

Feb 21, 2024, 7:12:59 PMFeb 21
Perhaps some later Ardern - "the only source of truth" for example.

Rich80105

Feb 21, 2024, 7:23:13 PMFeb 21
I had not gone looking for the video, Willy Nilly - and Ardern is no
longer involved in New Zealand politics. If you are interested you
could look for such videos - there was one of John Key when he was a
currency trader, but I am not aware of pre-parliament videos for
English, Hipkins, Luxon or Peters.