Richie's woke world writ large!

John Bowes

Mar 25, 2023, 11:55:32 PM3/25/23
Wonder when they'll do another rewrite on the bible or even the Koran...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/books/300839571/agatha-christie-books-the-latest-to-be-edited-for-modern-audiences

Just more woke stupidity. They feel so superior they have to rewrite literature to camp their fears of honesty, truth and freedom!

Rich80105

Mar 26, 2023, 2:15:11 AM3/26/23
Indeed objecting to such normal commercial use of a product by
adapting it for different countries has been going on for many years,
but you just hate the free market, don't you John Bowes - with your
racist bigotry and your distrust of anything except far right
propoganda, you miss the clear commercial benefits of understanding
markets and modern business.

Do you live alone, John?

John Bowes

Mar 26, 2023, 2:24:10 AM3/26/23
Nothing normal about it Rich! Plus as usual you're comparing apples with oranges! Don't have a problem with the free market Rich. I leave that sort of crap to lying bastards like you!
Please cite any example of mine racist you can make up. because that's the only way a lying feral nazi like you would do it Rich!
Also show evidence that I'm hard right! I'm centereist Rich always have been but I suppose sad little feral bastards like you consider anyone who isn't far left like you to be far right! Now if you want to see a True racist look at Marama Davidson or Willie Jackson or Mahuta or for that matter the Labour party in all it's racist and lying glory! Maybe look in a mirror once in a while you'll see a grubby little feral racist trannie probably...
> Do you live alone, John?
Do you worship Hitler and Stalin? Don't answer because it'll just be another fucking lie from you!

Gordon

Mar 26, 2023, 3:22:51 AM3/26/23
Well the Bible already has serveral versions. Looks like there will be
several versions of Agatha Christies books. Latest version the woke one.