cience or fiction?

Tony

Oct 7, 2022, 3:23:21 PM10/7/22

Rich80105

Oct 7, 2022, 4:10:44 PM10/7/22
What science do you believe is being ignored, Tony?

Tony

Oct 7, 2022, 4:16:48 PM10/7/22
I didn't say there was any being ignored. It was a question.
That is one of the cornerstones of the English language, the distinction
between a question and a statement or opinion.
Do get some help.

John Bowes

Oct 7, 2022, 4:49:40 PM10/7/22
Typical of fucking imbeciles like Rich. Answers a question with another question. It's the first and last resort of imbeciles like him. A scientist Rich is not even if he may have a brought degree from some midwest degree factory...

Gordon

Oct 7, 2022, 5:48:19 PM10/7/22
On 2022-10-07, Tony <lizan...@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
> Is the science being ignored here in NZ?
>
> https://straightlinelogic.com/2022/10/06/globus-hystericus-by-good-citizen/

Well, I got a cold call from a woman informing me that I could have my
booster. Just this week.

I said no thanks and yes please take me off the list for further
notifications.

It seems to me that the POTUS and the Governments have got stuck on the jab
away narrative. They have not kept up with the changing conditions. So yes,
from that stand point they are out of touch and are ignoring the lastest
data.

When the Omicron variant appeared in South Africa, the doctors there said
this variant is simply not killing people in the same numbers. The numbers
in hospital are way down. The folks in the USA did not believe it at first.

Tony

Oct 7, 2022, 6:09:47 PM10/7/22
The number of deaths in the USA attributed to the vaccine is huge,
So the question needs to be answered at some stage - is the vaccine killing
more people than it protects (or similar).

Rich80105

Oct 7, 2022, 11:11:56 PM10/7/22
On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 20:16:46 -0000 (UTC), Tony
<lizan...@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 19:23:19 -0000 (UTC), Tony
>><lizan...@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>>
>>>Is the science being ignored here in NZ?
>>>
>>>https://straightlinelogic.com/2022/10/06/globus-hystericus-by-good-citizen/
>>
>>What science do you believe is being ignored, Tony?
>I didn't say there was any being ignored. It was a question.
>That is one of the cornerstones of the English language, the distinction
>between a question and a statement or opinion.
>Do get some help.
Then the answer is of course no, Tony - why ask a question when you
already know the answer?

Tony

Oct 7, 2022, 11:35:59 PM10/7/22
Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 20:16:46 -0000 (UTC), Tony
><lizan...@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>What science do you believe is being ignored, Tony?
>>I didn't say there was any being ignored. It was a question.
>>That is one of the cornerstones of the English language, the distinction
>>between a question and a statement or opinion.
>>Do get some help.
>Then the answer is of course no, Tony - why ask a question when you
>already know the answer?
I did not know the answer which is why I posed the question.
What makes you believe that I knew the answer?
Do tell please, we are all ears.
Perhaps you have an answer that makes some sense. After all maybe your masters
have told you what to say, is that the case?
Note that is another question, not necessarily related to the original question
that you misunderstood.
Perhaps you could reset and attend to the original post and ignore your
penchant for deliberate nonsense for the rest of today.
Too much to hope for? - probably. There was a third question there, did you
notice that?

Rich80105

Oct 7, 2022, 11:45:00 PM10/7/22
On Sat, 8 Oct 2022 03:35:56 -0000 (UTC), Tony
<lizan...@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 20:16:46 -0000 (UTC), Tony
>><lizan...@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

>>>I didn't say there was any being ignored. It was a question.
>>>That is one of the cornerstones of the English language, the distinction
>>>between a question and a statement or opinion.
>>>Do get some help.
>>Then the answer is of course no, Tony - why ask a question when you
>>already know the answer?
>I did not know the answer which is why I posed the question.
There did not appear to be any context for the question - the url that
followed did not appear to be relevant - a good question does usually
have sufficient context to invite other than a broad answer.

>What makes you believe that I knew the answer?
You asked a question, Tony, clearly you would not have done that if
you knew the answer. I merely asked you to clarify your question.

>Do tell please, we are all ears.
>Perhaps you have an answer that makes some sense. After all maybe your masters
>have told you what to say, is that the case?
>Note that is another question, not necessarily related to the original question
>that you misunderstood.
>Perhaps you could reset and attend to the original post and ignore your
>penchant for deliberate nonsense for the rest of today.
>Too much to hope for? - probably. There was a third question there, did you
>notice that?

No, I gave up when you could not identify what you were asking.

John Bowes

Oct 7, 2022, 11:57:21 PM10/7/22
On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 4:45:00 PM UTC+13, Rich80105 wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Oct 2022 03:35:56 -0000 (UTC), Tony
> <lizan...@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
> >Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >>Then the answer is of course no, Tony - why ask a question when you
> >>already know the answer?
> >I did not know the answer which is why I posed the question.
> There did not appear to be any context for the question - the url that
> followed did not appear to be relevant - a good question does usually
> have sufficient context to invite other than a broad answer.

So how about answering Tony's questions with a reply that backs up what must be another silly opinion from you Rich?

Tony

Oct 8, 2022, 12:48:30 AM10/8/22
Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sat, 8 Oct 2022 03:35:56 -0000 (UTC), Tony
><lizan...@orcon.net.nz> wrote:
>
>>Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Then the answer is of course no, Tony - why ask a question when you
>>>already know the answer?
>>I did not know the answer which is why I posed the question.
>There did not appear to be any context for the question - the url that
>followed did not appear to be relevant - a good question does usually
>have sufficient context to invite other than a broad answer.
No that is wrong. The question was obvious to all but cretins. Simple reallt.

>>What makes you believe that I knew the answer?
>You asked a question, Tony, clearly you would not have done that if
>you knew the answer. I merely asked you to clarify your question.
That is a lie. Simple really.

>>Do tell please, we are all ears.
>>Perhaps you have an answer that makes some sense. After all maybe your
>>masters
>>have told you what to say, is that the case?
>>Note that is another question, not necessarily related to the original
>>question
>>that you misunderstood.
>>Perhaps you could reset and attend to the original post and ignore your
>>penchant for deliberate nonsense for the rest of today.
>>Too much to hope for? - probably. There was a third question there, did you
>>notice that?
>
>No, I gave up when you could not identify what you were asking.
The question was simple.
"Is the science being ignored here in NZ?"
Can you answer it or not?
There you are. Sorry to confuse you with yet another question but that was
indeed the original question.
Do please answer it or piss off, I don't care, your choice.