Young New Zealander of the Year

Rich80105

Mar 30, 2023, 4:44:01 AM3/30/23
I had not known that this young person had been behind the legislation
to ban "conversion therapy." We are a better country for that
tolerates torture and abuse beng banned, and many celebreated a
"school" having to close as a result.

This demonstrates that while we do have extremes of opinion regarding
even the existence of trans people, we are by and large prepared to
live and let live; to tolerate different opinions, and to celebrate
achievements that make us a better place to live and to bring up the
next generation.

Rich80105

Mar 30, 2023, 4:44:57 AM3/30/23

John Bowes

Mar 30, 2023, 4:56:26 AM3/30/23
I'm not surprised you praise this feral woman in a dress Rich. He's another feral woke just like you! Currently their are a lot of people getting ready to withdraw their money from KiwiBank and switch their KiwiSaver accounts to other providers.
Why? Because this feral pos helped the msm organise an attack on free speech, women's rights and women! The only thing this feral pos should get is a one way ticket back to Fiji and told don't bother to come back! Shit you are the perfect example of why we don't need this feral pos as we have enough like you you already as proved by the violent attack by feral men in dresses on Saturday!

BR

Mar 30, 2023, 11:52:31 AM3/30/23
On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 21:41:18 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 21:40:18 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I had not known that this young person had been behind the legislation
>>to ban "conversion therapy." We are a better country for that
>>tolerates torture and abuse beng banned, and many celebreated a
>>"school" having to close as a result.

What is "conversion therapy"?

How does it work?

Are drugs and/or the use of force involved?

Bill.

https://www.avg.com

Rich80105

Mar 30, 2023, 3:01:42 PM3/30/23
On Fri, 31 Mar 2023 04:53:05 +1300, BR <bl...@blah.blah> wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 21:41:18 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 30 Mar 2023 21:40:18 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I had not known that this young person had been behind the legislation
>>>to ban "conversion therapy." We are a better country for that
>>>tolerates torture and abuse beng banned, and many celebreated a
>>>"school" having to close as a result.
>
>What is "conversion therapy"?

See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_therapy
and
https://www.npr.org/2022/02/16/1081139566/new-zealand-ban-conversion-therapy
and
https://www.hrc.org/resources/the-lies-and-dangers-of-reparative-therapy
and
https://www.1news.co.nz/2023/03/12/northland-school-closing-as-it-cant-practice-conversion-therapy/
and
https://www.1news.co.nz/2022/08/18/survivors-of-conversion-therapy-welcome-new-civil-redress-service/

John Bowes

Mar 30, 2023, 3:53:50 PM3/30/23
No drugs and the only force is the brainwashing of innocent kids so the men in dresses have more playmates to diddle!

John Bowes

Mar 30, 2023, 3:55:06 PM3/30/23
The bottom line is it's just trans converting innocent kids to their hatred of freedom of speech and womens rights...

Ras Mikaere

Mar 30, 2023, 7:36:44 PM3/30/23

HONESTLY,
THANK YOU JOHN BOWES . . . I WAS MISTAKEN.

DATELINE: HAMILTON N.Z.

EVEN BY NEW ZEALAND STANDARDS,
A FREAK EXITS THE VEHICLE:

License Number: [Rich8105]

LAYS FLOWERS AT BASE OF BRONZE DRAG QUEEN STATUE
WHICH REFLECTS THE FACE OF PRINCE PHILIP

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/north_tribe_hero_1.jpg
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/north_tribe_hero_2.jpg
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/north_tribe_hero_3.png
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/north_tribe_hero_5.png
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/north_tribe_hero_4.png

Ras Mikaere

Mar 30, 2023, 7:39:10 PM3/30/23

I Hope John Bowes Would Agree ----->

THE WILDLY CRAFTED TRANS PROPAGANDA ALL SOUNDS LIKE
THE HOMOSEXUAL BROADWAY (N.Y.) MUSICAL PLAYS.
AND EXACTLY WHY SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE OFTEN BREAKS INTO
TOTALLY GAY HOMOSEXUAL SOUNDING "comedy" BITS.