The political infection of academia continues

JohnO

Feb 20, 2024, 4:35:48 PMFeb 20
Grant Robertson is entirely unqualified to be Otago Vice Chancellor. He is politically biased and has almost zero academic standing whereas the VC is traditionally an academic scholar with PHD and post doctoral research pedigree.

Jobs for mates. It is rotten.

Crash

Feb 20, 2024, 6:31:50 PMFeb 20
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 13:35:46 -0800 (PST), JohnO <john...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Grant Robertson is entirely unqualified to be Otago Vice Chancellor. He is politically biased and has almost zero academic standing whereas the VC is traditionally an academic scholar with PHD and post doctoral research pedigree.
>
>Jobs for mates. It is rotten.

I agree. DPF published this breakdown of VCs and their academic
qualifications:

https://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2024/02/grant_goneburger.html

--
Crash McBash

Tony

Feb 20, 2024, 6:35:53 PMFeb 20
Vice Chancellor is the most senior manager in any university, Roberston has
almost zero experience in management. But then most academics don't think
experience matters - political beliefs and an arts degree are all you need to
manage people apparently - what a crock.
Another failed useless politician is given preference over competence.

Ras Mikaere

Feb 20, 2024, 11:38:00 PMFeb 20

Matt Lauer [NBC TV U.S.A.] -- Who Know Resides Up In The Frigid North.
Why Not Ask Him To Be The Otago Vice Chancellor.
After All, The Serial Rapist From America Is Given An Escape Home In N.Z.
With New Zealand Residence -- And I Cannot Get Such.
Do Not Ask Me What I Know About Matt Lauer [NBC TV U.S.A.],
And Adventures Into Sheep Shagging -- To Satisfy His Demonic
Possessed Penis -- And Demonic Serial Sadist Torture Kidnapping
Rapist Like Matt Lauer Into New Zealand.

100% PURE SHEEP SHAGGING -- DEMONIC MATT LAUER BESTIALITY.

"JohnO" wrote in message