The faith is still strong

Gordon

Feb 15, 2024, 5:25:43 PMFeb 15
https://www.stuff.co.nz/nz-news/350182185/covid-19-vaccinators-personal-details-leaked-us-blogsite

At the bottom of this article we have

“The misinformation about vaccines put in the public arena in relation to the
alleged unauthorised data release is completely wrong. Vaccines remain safe.”

Many in this and others countries would disagree.

Now if the leaked datais being used to arrive at the wrong conclusion then
show the public why this is wrong. By using science. Feel free to get some
other data out onto the table and into the light rebuff the data leaked.

However Apa has once again assured us all that the Covid vaccines are safe,
but they do not say they are effective.

Ras Mikaere

Feb 15, 2024, 5:42:19 PMFeb 15

STUFF (S.T.D. / MONKEYPOX / A.I.D.S. / HERPES / ETC.)
ARE DEGENERATE HOMOSEXUAL "journalists" --- OF COURSE
THEY ARE TOTAL LIARS.

DO NOT FORGET,
THAT IN 1981 AND ONWARD -- IT WAS THE FAGGOTS (Stuff)
WHO URGED EVERYONE NOT TO LOOK AT WHERE A.I.D.S.
CAME FROM -- BUTT (pun) ONLY TO CONCENTRATE ON
A CURE.

Willy Nilly

Feb 15, 2024, 6:05:59 PMFeb 15
On 15 Feb 2024 22:25:39 GMT, Gordon <Gor...@leaf.net.nz> wrote:
>https://www.stuff.co.nz/nz-news/350182185/covid-19-vaccinators-personal-details-leaked-us-blogsite

The article is quite unclear about the details, but I get the
impression that they are using their considerable tax-funded resources
to try to extract personal details themselves, and if achieving any
success or maybe success, blame it on the poor dumb bastard. It's the
ugly stepchild of justice.

Mind you, he shouldn't have released that data, but not because the
concept was bad, but because he was too dumb to realise that the data
was too incomplete to pass any statistical tests, and the accuracy of
the "Date of Death" field was unreliable -- architecturally unrelated
and therefore unknown quality.