Still think David is innocent?

JohnO

Mar 26, 2009, 12:23:22 AM3/26/09
David had washed his clothes (which still had blood traces left), and
had some unexplained injuries. Robin's clothes were unwashed but were
not covered in Stephen's blood. No unusual injuries were noted on his
body.

Now read this:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10563717

David Bain trial: Stephen Bain had 'very violent, bloody struggle',
court told
UPDATED 4:21PM Thursday Mar 26, 2009
By Jarrod Booker

David Bain's younger brother Stephen was found covered in blood on the
floor of his room, with a bullet wound right through the palm of his
hand, a court has been told.

Detective Michael Bracegirdle told the High Court in Christchurch that
it appeared Stephen had also been "scragged" around the neck by his
own t-shirt.

Stephen was found dead in the Bain family home, along with four other
members of his family on the morning of June 20, 1994.

David Bain, now 36, is on trial for murdering his parents and three
his family and then turned shot himself with a .22 rifle.

Mr Bracegirdle did a preliminary examination of Stephen's bedroom and
found him on the floor, on top of various shoes and boots. He was
wearing black underpants, and a white t-shirt over the upper part of
his body. Only one of his arms was in a sleeve in the t-shirt.

"He was covered in blood. Blood was smeared around his head and face,
on his arms......and on his leg."

"It was apparent Stephen had lost a lot of blood as he lay in that
position."

Blood spots were found on the floor under his body.

"There was what appeared to be a gunshot wound in the palm of his
hand," Mr Bracegirdle said.

Mr Bracegirdle said his search of the room indicated the red speck of
paint may have come from a crushed red pencil under Stephen's body,
while the white paint speck may have come from the corner of a desk in
the room.

The diamond-shaped marks on Stephen's back may have come from the
handles on a set of bedside drawers that had numerous blood spots on
it, while one of the handles was bent.

Blood splattering was "everywhere" in the room.

"From my observations of Stephen's body and the amount of blood
covering him, and the amount of blood in that scene, it was quite
clear to me there had been a very violent and bloody struggle in that
room."

The bullet wound to his palm had exited on the other side of his hand.

Mr Bracegirdle also noticed Stephen had various abrasions to his calf
and forearm. A pathologist later uncovered further injuries such as a
bullet wound to the top of his skull, which had bleed profusely, and
diamond-shaped abrasions or bruises to his back.

His fingers were partially retracted "as if he had grabbed something
and that's the way they remained", Mr Bracegirdle said.

The t-shirt wrapped around Stephen's neck had caused "significant
abrasions to his neck, like he had been scragged".

Short woollen fibres were found by the pathologist on Stephen's
fingers.

After blood was washed off his face, a speck or red paint was found on
his chin, and a speck of white paint on his jaw.

A bullet fragment was removed from Stephen's skull by the pathologist.

Rich...@hotmail.com

Mar 26, 2009, 12:32:35 AM3/26/09
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:23:22 -0700 (PDT), JohnO <john...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>David had washed his clothes (which still had blood traces left), and
>had some unexplained injuries. Robin's clothes were unwashed but were
>not covered in Stephen's blood. No unusual injuries were noted on his
>body.
>
>Now read this:
>
>http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10563717

<snip>

I think your obsession with newspaper reports about this tragedy is
unhealthy. The news reports are cheap sensationalism designed to sell
the maximum newspapers for as little cost as possible. They are
self-evidently incomplete, they will emphasise certain points that
they know will attract the gullible and simple minded and they are no
substitute for the much more complete information that is being put
before a jury.

The jury will determine guilt or innocence - not the newspapers, or
your shock horror gee whiz emotional responses. Get a life!

eustace.t...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2009, 12:58:03 AM3/26/09
On Mar 26, 5:32 pm, Rich80...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:23:22 -0700 (PDT), JohnO <johno1...@gmail.com>

A jury already has.

What we are going through now is an ego driven and quite academic
trial costing the taxpayer millions, and following which even if found
guilty Bain is unklikely to serve more time having already served
15years.

The public interest in the case is quite understandable, and in the
circumstances intense scrutiny is only to be expected.

For my money DB is guilty. Always was, and IMO the weight of evidence
overwhelmingly points to his guilt. But I will concede that time is on
his side, a ng verdict is likely given conflicts in evidence. The
loopy left will no doubt rejoice.

A _L_ P

Mar 26, 2009, 1:20:11 AM3/26/09
JohnO wrote:
> David had washed his clothes (which still had blood traces left), and
> had some unexplained injuries. Robin's clothes were unwashed but were
> not covered in Stephen's blood. No unusual injuries were noted on his
> body.
>
> Now read this:
>
> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10563717
>
> David Bain trial: Stephen Bain had 'very violent, bloody struggle',
> court told
> UPDATED 4:21PM Thursday Mar 26, 2009
> By Jarrod Booker
>
> David Bain's younger brother Stephen was found covered in blood on the
> floor of his room, with a bullet wound right through the palm of his
> hand, a court has been told.
> (snip)

Suicide, without a doubt.

A L P

JohnO

Mar 26, 2009, 2:59:05 AM3/26/09
On Mar 26, 5:32 pm, Rich80...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:23:22 -0700 (PDT), JohnO <johno1...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >David had washed his clothes (which still had blood traces left), and
> >had some unexplained injuries. Robin's clothes were unwashed but were
> >not covered in Stephen's blood. No unusual injuries were noted on his
> >body.
>
> >Now read this:
>
> >http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10563717
>
> <snip>
>
> I think

I doubt that.

> your obsession with newspaper reports about this tragedy is
> unhealthy. The news reports are cheap sensationalism designed to sell

Actually, that report was not sensationalist - it was a fairly dry
reporting of the case.

> the maximum newspapers for as little cost as possible. They are
> self-evidently incomplete, they will emphasise certain points that
> they know will attract the gullible and simple minded and they are no
> substitute for the much more complete information that is being put
> before a jury.

Sounds like you are one of the credulous sheeple caught up in the
media adoration poired onto David after his release.

> The jury will determine guilt or innocence - not the newspapers, or

Yep, just like they did last time he was convicted.

> your shock horror gee whiz emotional responses. Get a life!

LOL!

E. Scrooge

Mar 26, 2009, 3:53:42 AM3/26/09

<Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Not much different from people claiming that Helen Clark has got a top 3 job
in the UN when the heads of the UN haven't even made their final decision on
whether to give the over confident loud mouth from the smallest country in
the world the job or not.

E. Scrooge

Rich...@hotmail.com

Mar 26, 2009, 5:01:27 AM3/26/09

This is New ZealandScrooge - and not even Fiji is the smallest country
in the world.

E. Scrooge

Mar 26, 2009, 6:23:37 AM3/26/09

<Rich...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

With polulation of only 4 million people that makes NZ pretty small fish.

E. Scrooge

liberty

Mar 26, 2009, 6:32:20 AM3/26/09
On Mar 26, 5:32 pm, Rich80...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:23:22 -0700 (PDT), JohnO <johno1...@gmail.com>

Words of wisdom from a ex spin doc.

peterwn

Mar 26, 2009, 2:50:04 PM3/26/09
On Mar 26, 5:23 pm, JohnO <johno1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> David had washed his clothes (which still had blood traces left), and
> had some unexplained injuries. Robin's clothes were unwashed but were
> not covered in Stephen's blood. No unusual injuries were noted on his
> body.

I am not sure that such comments are useful at this stage.

It will all come out in the wash.

JohnO

Mar 26, 2009, 3:14:34 PM3/26/09

Ooh, PUNishing!

george

Mar 26, 2009, 3:18:02 PM3/26/09

Call it Rinso. For a whiter than white wash

hellicopter

Mar 26, 2009, 12:24:12 PM3/26/09
eustace.t...@gmail.com wrote:

Justice is an engine that needs to be kept maintained.

This costs money, but will save time and money as Police
will pull up their game.

Police, like others, need to do the minimum and when
they don't need to lose.

The more important question that DB innocence is whether
there is a fair trial.

Just because you are found at a crime scene does not mean
you are the guilty party.

The shoddy way these particular Police officers worked opened
the way for massive court costs and may have put an innocent
man in jail, but one thing is for sure a murderer (whoever
it is) is getting the last laugh.

The coverage is great for it reinforces the need for
professionalism and why doing the right thing off the
bat can save a lot of tragedy down the road.

Something National still does not understand.

Kerry

Mar 27, 2009, 2:15:48 AM3/27/09

15 years, 3 years for each of his beloved he murdered

Bargain!

Who Me

Mar 27, 2009, 3:17:08 AM3/27/09
Yes I think since the shortest minimum parole period for 1 murder is
10 years then he should automatically get 50 year non parole

wHomE

Message has been deleted

Who Me

Mar 27, 2009, 4:42:16 AM3/27/09
Mr. Scooter wrote:
> On , , Thu, 26 Mar 2009 12:18:02 -0700 (PDT), Re: Still think David is
> Bio Luvil will get stubborn bloodstains out of almost everything.
> Especially white opera gloves.
> You can't buy the blasted stuff anymore.
> I went to buy some Chemico last week and I couldn't get it, the stock boy said
> it isn't made anymore.

Well thats your own fault just remember next time you murder someone
to invest in some disposable rubber gloves and don't use you opera gloves

wHomE

P.S Was the Chemico to get those stubborn blood stains out of the
bathroom sink

Gotcha!

Mar 27, 2009, 4:48:38 AM3/27/09
Who Me wrote:
> Mr. Scooter wrote:

>> I went to buy some Chemico last week and I couldn't get it,
>> the
>> stock boy said it isn't made anymore.
>>
> Well thats your own fault just remember next time you murder
> someone
> to invest in some disposable rubber gloves and don't use you
> opera
> gloves
> wHomE
>
> P.S Was the Chemico to get those stubborn blood stains out of
> the
> bathroom sink

Off his fangs, more like.

--
"Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

-Thomas Edison

Sue Bilstein

Mar 29, 2009, 3:15:07 AM3/29/09
On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 21:28:45 +1300, Mr. Scooter
<mr..scooter@fmail.com> wrote:

>I went to buy some Chemico last week and I couldn't get it, the stock boy said
>it isn't made anymore.

He bullshitting you. Chemico is still obtainable. New World definitely
have it, and I think I've bought it from Pak'n'Save too.

Message has been deleted