Another article worth reading

Rich80105

Mar 25, 2022, 4:59:28 AMMar 25

Gordon Campbell covers a wide range of issues about Putin and the war
war againstthe Ukraine at http://werewolf.co.nz/

Certainly no indication that communism plays any part . . .

John Bowes

Mar 25, 2022, 5:56:14 AMMar 25
Thought you didn't like Campbell Rich... The piece looks like support for the tyrant Putin who's flat out making Russia a pariah amongst the worlds nations! He can only win at this stage if he uses chemical or nuclear weapons and that will make the war an even bigger disaster than it is. All we can do is hope the Russian military take out Putin and cause a change of leadership from the old guard communists which despite (and probably because of) your denial are the supporters behind the tyrant Putin! After all the war is far from popular in Russia. Much like most attitudes in here to you and your nutter attempts to prove black is white and left is right!

Crash

Mar 25, 2022, 3:50:53 PMMar 25
On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 21:59:23 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Gordon Campbell covers a wide range of issues about Putin and the war
>war againstthe Ukraine at http://werewolf.co.nz/
>
>Certainly no indication that communism plays any part . . .

What has communism got to do with Gordon Campbell's article on
Ukraine?

--
Crash McBash

Rich80105

Mar 25, 2022, 4:04:54 PMMar 25
On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 08:50:51 +1300, Crash <nog...@dontbother.invalid>
wrote:
Many people appear to believe that the far-right authoritarianism of
Putim is communism. Cambpells description of how Russia is currently
controlled is nothing like Communism - it does however explain why
Trump claimed such closeness with Putin.

John Bowes

Mar 25, 2022, 4:56:07 PMMar 25
What a nice little conspiracy theory you have there Rich. You ignore facts as you do so often!

Rich80105

Mar 25, 2022, 5:33:19 PMMar 25
I am sure that if you can work out just what conspiracy theory you
have identified you will inform us in due course, John.

Crash

Mar 25, 2022, 8:40:42 PMMar 25
On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 09:04:50 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 08:50:51 +1300, Crash <nog...@dontbother.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 21:59:23 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Gordon Campbell covers a wide range of issues about Putin and the war
>>>war againstthe Ukraine at http://werewolf.co.nz/
>>>
>>>Certainly no indication that communism plays any part . . .
>>
>>What has communism got to do with Gordon Campbell's article on
>>Ukraine?
>
>Many people appear to believe that the far-right authoritarianism of
>Putim is communism.

Really? Where is this mentioned in the article you cited? If it is
not mentioned then how is this relevant?

> Cambpells description of how Russia is currently
>controlled is nothing like Communism - it does however explain why
>Trump claimed such closeness with Putin.

I could not find any such reference in the article - which is about
Putin and the war in Ukraine, not Russia.

--
Crash McBash

Rich80105

Mar 25, 2022, 8:43:35 PMMar 25
On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 13:40:40 +1300, Crash <nog...@dontbother.invalid>
wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 09:04:50 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 08:50:51 +1300, Crash <nog...@dontbother.invalid>
>>wrote:

>>>What has communism got to do with Gordon Campbell's article on
>>>Ukraine?
>>
>>Many people appear to believe that the far-right authoritarianism of
>>Putim is communism.
>
>Really? Where is this mentioned in the article you cited? If it is
>not mentioned then how is this relevant?
>
>> Cambpells description of how Russia is currently
>>controlled is nothing like Communism - it does however explain why
>>Trump claimed such closeness with Putin.
>
>I could not find any such reference in the article - which is about
>Putin and the war in Ukraine, not Russia.

There was no such reference in the article, but I thought it was a
fairly good portrayal of Putin and his motives. It was a personal
comment of mine; an interpretation of his description of Russia under
Putin.

John Bowes

Mar 25, 2022, 9:24:08 PMMar 25
Well your one that Ardern has done a great job of protecting NZ from Covid. Plus the one that she's saved lives...Not to mention your belief that Putin, who was brought up and worked in the communist system during his formative years isn't in fact a communist...Please prove me wrong if you can Rich :)

Gordon

Mar 25, 2022, 11:46:36 PMMar 25
The issue of removing Putin is one of a possible power vaccum which results.

Crash

Mar 26, 2022, 3:02:33 AMMar 26
On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 13:43:33 +1300, Rich80105 <Rich...@hotmail.com>
An interpretation that is incorrect. Putin is not a communist these
days. He can be described as authoritarian, but never as a
libertarian (representative of far-right values). In fact as a
dictator (he eliminates credible opposition as evidenced by the
treatment of Alexei Navalny) he exhibits the traits of former
communist leaders of the now-defunct USSR.

--
Crash McBash

Rich80105

Mar 26, 2022, 4:42:48 AMMar 26
On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 20:02:32 +1300, Crash <nog...@dontbother.invalid>
Thank you Crash - you make the point that I was making - Putin is not
a communist. I do not believe that as an operative and senior member
ofthe KGB he was acting as a communist either. Dictators do tend to
call themselves by kinder names - certainly I do not see Stalin as
having been a communist. Khrushchev may have come a little closer, but
he was removed for not being authoritarian enough.

Libertarian is not necessarily a right wing trait - the two most
libertarian parties are the Green party and the current ACT party. ACT
was at one time as authoritarian as National - it has become much more
libertarian under Seymour - I suspect with help from David Farrar who
is much more libertarian than most of National.

The Oligarchs in Russia can bedescribed as capitalists, or
opportunists, or robber barons, but they are not communists.

Rich80105

Mar 26, 2022, 5:04:21 AMMar 26
On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 18:24:07 -0700 (PDT), John Bowes
I don't know which of your statements represents any conspiracy, but I
have not and do not claim that the great results in protecting NZ from
Covid and saving lives are solely due to Jacinda Ardern - sure she has
been a very good leader of the government, but the results resulted
from a lot of people working together, seeking and taking expert
advice, changing decisions as evidence and research gave more
information or as the Covid situation changed, and also from the good
response from New Zealanders who by and large followed the advice and
requirements from the government. Only a right wing idiot would
pretend that all the critical decisions were made by one person.

As for Putin, read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putinism - which
includes: "He characterized Putinism as "the highest and final stage
of bandit capitalism in Russia, the stage where, as one half-forgotten
classic said, the bourgeoisie throws the flag of the democratic
freedoms and the human rights overboard; and also as a war,
"consolidation" of the nation on the ground of hatred against some
ethnic group, attack on freedom of speech and information
brainwashing, isolation from the outside world and further economic
degradation" "

Totalitarianism is a long way from communism . . .

John Bowes

Mar 26, 2022, 5:21:13 AMMar 26
Ardern a leader? Now there's a solid gold conspiracy :)

> As for Putin, read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putinism - which
> includes: "He characterized Putinism as "the highest and final stage
> of bandit capitalism in Russia, the stage where, as one half-forgotten
> classic said, the bourgeoisie throws the flag of the democratic
> freedoms and the human rights overboard; and also as a war,
> "consolidation" of the nation on the ground of hatred against some
> ethnic group, attack on freedom of speech and information
> brainwashing, isolation from the outside world and further economic
> degradation" "

Sounds a lot like what Labour is doing here in New Zealand!

> Totalitarianism is a long way from communism . . .

Yet another good conspiracy from you Rich. They tend to go hand in hand!

jaouad zarrabi

Oct 4, 2022, 6:43:45 PMOct 4
BullionVault is the world's largest online investment gold service taking care of $2 billion for more than 85,000 users. It is part-owned by both GBIT and Augmentum Fintech plc.
Bars are stored in professional-market vaults in Zurich, London, Toronto, Singapore or New York. You choose where. Because of our size, you benefit from the low storage costs we have negotiated, which always include insurance.
You can buy large quantities while you connected to the
5 international gold markets
You can sell at any time, without penalty, and your money will be wired the next business day. You can also withdraw your bars.
BullionVault is quick and easy. You could own any quantity of physical gold and silver bullion in about 2 hours.
Insurance and storage is 0.12% per annum for gold. This is less than a third of the normal 0.4% charged as an annual management fee by most ETFs.
To start working with our company you need :
1- Open an account
2- Transfer funds
3- Buy gold, silver or platinum
4- Validate your account
To find out the prices and buy, please log in via the link below 👇
http://www.bullionvaultaffiliate.com/stars37/en