If anyone believes this laughable story, I have a bridge to sell them

JohnO

Mar 29, 2023, 9:27:36 PM3/29/23
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politics/pm-chris-hipkins-staff-apologise-over-error-of-judgement-in-handling-of-stuart-nash-email-to-donors/IBOC4OKDDJEQVIWWJTC2G7Z5XY/

What bollocks. That staffer knows full well about no surprises. What will have happened would have been an off-record verbal update and nothing written on paper, followed by a "let us never speak of this again". We all now know that the Labour ethos is "don't write anything down that you don't want discovered on an OIA".

JohnO

Mar 29, 2023, 9:29:48 PM3/29/23
On Thursday, 30 March 2023 at 14:27:36 UTC+13, JohnO wrote:
> https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politics/pm-chris-hipkins-staff-apologise-over-error-of-judgement-in-handling-of-stuart-nash-email-to-donors/IBOC4OKDDJEQVIWWJTC2G7Z5XY/
>
> What bollocks. That staffer knows full well about no surprises. What will have happened would have been an off-record verbal update and nothing written on paper, followed by a "let us never speak of this again". We all now know that the Labour ethos is "don't write anything down that you don't want discovered on an OIA".

Oh, and naturally the OIA request was declined by the "most open and transparent government evah!". I suppose the call to decline was made by the same person, also without talking to anyone higher up, hmm? Yeah, right!

Tony

Mar 29, 2023, 10:08:18 PM3/29/23
Rich is apparently in the market for a bridge........ Or a lifeboat.

JohnO

Mar 29, 2023, 11:14:02 PM3/29/23

John Bowes

Mar 29, 2023, 11:20:39 PM3/29/23
Rich will be along in a second to tell us a further $150 billion borrowed from his sleazy feral government will be an investment in the lives of future generations for the next two hundred years!...