Lets consult the chart

Gordon

Mar 27, 2023, 8:23:34 PM3/27/23
Its the bar graph at

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/131619166/christopher-luxon-wonders-about-a-marama-davidson-apology-for-white-cismen-comment-pm-chris-hipkins-says-its-done

Lets ignore that there is no (vertical) scale and that there is just two
binary groups, to make it simple, for the simple people.

Correction, there is no transparent scale, it is shows itself if the mouse
hovers over the bar.

So for 2018 we have 39 for women and 16 for men. Total of 55 per 100,000
population. This equates to

Women 71%
Men 29%

So it does look like a fair propotion of men are being violated, and some of
them will be white. Some of the women will have a darker coloured skin tone
than the white women.

Having read the Stuff article I can not see the apologly from the Minster in
so many words, result still confusion here PM.

Final thought. The Minister when being baited with hard questions on the
street she should do as many policticans do, keep ones mouth shut. Or make a
no comment statement.

Crash

Mar 27, 2023, 10:33:15 PM3/27/23
In failing to apologies Davidson keeps the focus on the perpetrators
of violence. It wont be too long before, for male peps, the
proportion of non-European peps is way above their percentage of the
population. I would have thought Davidson can see this coming and
would not want to go there.

--
Crash McBash