AUS \ MELBOURNE <—— ☢ RADIOACTIVITY WARNING ☢

1 view

Ras

Jun 18, 2020, 3:22:00 AM6/18/20

AUS / MELBOURNE —— ☢ RADIOACTIVE WARNING ☢

PREFACE:

My Own Personal Friendship With New Zealand Prime Minister
David Lange Was Not Enough For The New Zealand Government
To Allow Me To Stay In New Zealand. My Dire Concerns About
Radioactivity And Nuclear Weapons In The South Pacific Spans
Over 35 Years. Chinese, Indians And Un-Wanted Somalians
Are Always Offered Residency In New Zealand, However I
Could Not Even Get Residency To Go To School In Rotorua,
Even Though The New Zealand Government Provided Me
With Recorded Material For The Radio Station I Was Working
On, And Then Working On Two Seperate Radio Stations
In The United States: 1985 -- 1996. Michael Zarbo Of
Greenpeace New Zealand Even Appeared On My Radio
Program In 1995.

Thanks For Nothing New Zealand:
N.Z.I.P.T. 500596 / 2011

I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE HOW HEINOUS
I WAS TREATED !

The Right Honourable Prime Minister
David Lange Is Now Dead,
And So Is Providence In N.Z.

I Additionally Have A Geiger Counter Presently And Do Offer
Daily Readings Of Radioactivity Where I Presently Live.

I Have Been Monitoring The Situation In Melbourne Australia
And Have Noted That Even Today The Numbers Are Climbing
And Rather High Compared To Other Locations.

Why Is Melbourne Australia So Hot ?
The Heightened Levels Are Not Normal And Appear To Be
Rising.

WHAT IS GOING ON IN MELBOURNE ?
WHAT IS COMING INTO MELBOURNE ?
FROM WHERE ?

60, 70, 80 CPM IS NOT NORMAL.

https://www.gmcmap.com/historyData.asp?Param_ID=75882387189

ADELAIDE AUSTRALIA APPEARS TO BE HIGH ALSO,
HOWEVER NOT AS HIGH AS MELBOURNE.

WORLD WIDE RADIOACTIVITY MEASUREMENTS:
http://www.gmcmap.com/index.asp

https://www.gmcmap.com/historyData.asp?Param_ID=75882387189