Re: WELLINGTON (beehive) ◄—— WHAT IS NEXT

Ras

Aug 6, 2019, 2:51:28 AM8/6/19

4.1 Magnitude Earthquake,
20 Kilometers South Of Wellington.

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

Fraudulent Efforts Have Been Made Through The Foreign Owned
Medias In New Zealand, To Try And Dispel The Idea That
The Fault-Line Rupture Zone Is In Fact Moving Northward,
From The Christchurch Earthquake Of 2011.

The 2016 Kaikoura Earthquake Provided More Proof That
The Rupture Zone Of The Fault-Line Is In Fact Moving
Northward.

The Wholly Fraudulent And Heinous Lies Hatched By The
New Zealand Immigration And Protection Tribune, The
N.Z.I.P.T.

The N.Z.I.P.T. Working Hand-In-Hand With The Smear
Merchant Foreign Owned Media: Stuff,
Decided To Do A Heinous Hit Piece On Me Personally,
15 January, 2012.

N.Z.I.P.T. 500596 / 2011

Having Respect For The New Zealand Government At The
Time, I Decided To Take A Tour Of The Parliament Offices
And Beehive. I Was Informed That An Attempt To Help
The Beehive Ride-Out A Gigantic Earthquake Had Been Made,
And That Being A Series Of Gigantic Rubber Bumpers Which
Are Literally Underneath Whole Sections Of The Beehive.

Having Lived In California I Was And Am Very Aware Of
The Nature Of Fault-Line Activity On The San Andreas
Fault-Line, Etc. It Has Been Noted And Confirmed By
Others, That The Rupture Zones In Fact Are Moving
Northward In California.

I Am Again Making The Claim That What Will Shortly
Strike Wellington Directly, Will Be Utterly Catastrophic
To Not Only The Region But The Whole Paakehaa Nation.

N.Z.I.P.T. 500596 / 2011

After The Predicted Great Earthquake Strikes In Wellington,
I Will Further Urge As Best As I Can, To Dissuade Other
Nations NOT TO SEND RELIEF.

"Kiwis" Are Wholly Cliquish And Keep To Themselves In A
Decidedly Strange Way, In The Similar Mind-Frame Of
Trade-Me Website Who Does Not Allow People From Other
Nations To Trade With New Zealanders. New Zealanders
Are Proud To Only Deal With Themselves. So Therefore
I Urge Other Nations To Allow The Paakehaa Vermin And
Lice, To Solely Do The Recovery After The Great Quake,
Alone, Kiwis Only.

I Would Urge Every Nation To Ignore New Zealand After
The Great Earthquake !

N.Z.I.P.T. 500596 / 2011

The New Zealand Government Was Entirely Successful In
Turning A Friend Of New Zealand, Into A Stern And Vocal
Adversary Of The Paakehaa Demon Luciferian Nation Ruled
By Satanic Freemasons.

Nothing Would Be More Exciting To Literally See The
Beehive In Wellington Slip Off Of It's Foundation And
Amusingly Come Crashing Down In A Fitting Disaster.

I Pray That New Zealand Be Struck In A Horrific Way,
Directly In The Centre Of Power And Corruption,
Wellington.

N.Z.I.P.T. 500596 / 2011

Exactly Like California, A Gigantic Nightmare Earthquake
Will Shortly Afflict Both Evil Portions Of This Planet
And Ring Of Fire.

The Right Honourable Prime Minister David Lange, Who
Personally Wrote To Me In California, Thanking Me For
My Efforts In Radio Broadcasting And While Promoting
New Zealand.

Hard-Felt Evil Directed At Me Through The Lies And
Evil Nature Of The N.Z.I.P.T. And Working Hand-In-Hand
With Lois Cairns Of Stuff Fairfax, I Have No Other
Wish Than To Hope That New Zealand Is Struck By A
Major Catastrophic Earthquake Of Immense Proportions.

Shortly I Will Get My Revenge On You Satan Paakehaa !

Ras Mikaere Enoch
http://www.exorcist.org.nz