Dreamweaver template work

Paul Bennett

Jul 2, 2012, 5:14:21 PM7/2/12
to nz-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Anyone available for some freelance templating work?
I have a corporate client with a dreamweaver site (I know, I know, don't ask) that I need one DW template built for. I have the visuals as well as some base code to work from.
Bonus points (and extra work) if you can run the DW update process over a copy of the site which I've already set up so I can see how the new template will affect the live site when the changes are rolled out.

Timeline: ideally within the next 48 hours. If you can't commit to that, or even come close to it, please don't reply. I've been burnt in the past by freelancers who promise great turnaround times but have failed miserably to deliver on that promise.

Let me know your hourly rate and we'll discuss.

Regards,
Paul Bennett
MoveForward - Web Development for Design Companies
027 255 8495