Responsive Contract Work - Exciting Startup.

Alan Cox

Nov 8, 2015, 7:58:48 PM11/8/15
to NZ Web Dev
Fluent Scientific is developing a suite of high tech products to help English-as-a-Second-Language people learn English faster and improve their prospects. You can learn more about us at www.fluenthq.com.

Fluent is a VC funded startup. We have very smart and deep IP, and now moving into the phase of developing our first product and marketing sites.

We will typically have occasional projects which involve say 1-3 weeks solid work and in between we will have ongoing incremental work.

Right now we have a project to code a set of responsive web screens for our speech assessment application, FluentIQ.

The contract developer we seek needs to be very experienced in developing responsive web apps. He or she would ideally be situated locally in Christchurch but we would consider other regions for the right person.

If this sounds like you or you can recommend someone I'd love to hear from you.

If you are applying for the job, then please send a link to your profile site and list pertinent sample sites you have built.

Many thanks

Alan