5 year celebration of PHP User Group Wellington

Benjamin Reichelt

Nov 14, 2017, 4:52:36 PM11/14/17
to NZ Web Dev
Hi everyone,

We're going to celebrate 5 years of PHP UG Wellington on November 28 and would like you to join us!

As we've grown we've had a few homes over the years - from BizDojo (http://www.bizdojo.com/), to Catalyst (https://www.catalyst.net.nz/), to Enspiral (https://enspiral.com/), CreativeHQ (http://creativehq.co.nz/), and even iwantmyname (https://iwantmyname.com/). Join us once again in the early venue we outgrew to celebrate 5 years of PHP User Group Wellington!

We'll forgo a specialty topic speaker this month but we'll have some thanks from the organisers, community, and maybe even some legends from our early years.

After we've had enough pizza, cake and beverages we'll move on to the afterparty at Rogue And Vagabond (http://rogueandvagabond.co.nz/) for those who would like to continue the celebration.

Hope to see you there!
Ben, Sam and Dave