Front-end developer with SMACSS for short term contract

Chris Toynbee

Feb 28, 2015, 6:31:18 PM2/28/15
to nz-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Looking for a front-end developer with skills in HAML, SASS, Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS (SMACSS), Bootstrap with responsive design and comfortability with Rails for a short term contract.

Ideal person will be at least intermediate in those skills and passionate about clean modular CSS. May be an opportunity to do some Rails if that is of interest (not required).

Must be happy taking Fireworks designs and implementing them precisely.

There will be a full round of cross browser testing at the end once everything is implemented.

Need to be available as close to full time as possible for around 3 - 4 weeks with a possible extension.

Please get in touch if that is of interest.

Nathaniel Flick

Mar 2, 2015, 3:02:18 AM3/2/15
to nz-we...@googlegroups.com
I'd be keen if I were free! However, you could try contacting my friend Wim Mertens to see if he's available: wim.mertens (at) farbeyond.co.nz. I highly recommend him.

Cheers

Nathaniel Flick
dirtandrust.com