.NET dev needed

Paul Bennett

Apr 14, 2014, 11:35:39 PM4/14/14
to nzp...@googlegroups.com, nz-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Apologies for the cross post.
We have been contacted by someone needing a .NET developer to host and maintain a mid-sized existing .NET ecommerce site. They'd prefer someone Wellington based but

Their existing developer is moving on to unspecified "other things" and no longer has time to maintain the site.

We're a PHP shop so so are unable to help him, but I thought I'd put feelers out here as he's been left in the lurch a little bit.

I have no other details apart from that, no figures etc. It's likely this relationship will provide a .NET dev some hosting income as well as ongoing income from maintenance and whatever other nefarious arts are practiced by developers over there on the dark side of the force.

If you're interested (or know someone who may be), send me some info and I'll forward it along to him.
I'm not clipping the ticket here, just trying to help this guy out and hopefully give a .NET dev somewhere some more work.

Regards,
Paul Bennett
Account Manager

Crackerjack Digital - Web and Mobile Development for Creative Agencies

Crackerjack Hosting - Exceptional Web Hosting

Level 15, 171 Featherston St, Wellington
0800 895 600
027 255 8495