Rails Girls in sunny Gisborne

webfootnz - Rus Holland

Apr 23, 2014, 5:30:12 PM4/23/14
to nz-we...@googlegroups.com
hey folks,

I'm helping set up a rails girls event in sunny Gisborne later this year - any ex-Gisborneites or R&V fanatics that are also rails gurus available to come on down for the event and be coaches...?

(please form an orderly queue with no pushing.., ;-)

Now the bad news - we're running it through a not for profit Tairawhiti Computer Hubs Trust - so any sponsorship would also be appreciated...

Let me know any interest and we can see what we can sort out...

or

cheers and thanks
Rus
027 44 22 599

Jonathan Fantham

May 3, 2014, 8:29:29 AM5/3/14
to nz-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm going to be in Gisborne later this year (august-october probably). I'm not going to claim I'm a guru but I've been working with rails for a few years that's for sure. Let me know if there are any meetings I could help out with then.