2011?

John Hurst

May 5, 2011, 6:37:30 PM5/5/11
to nz-google-barcamp
Are there any Google barcamps planned for this year?

I missed the Wellington one last year, so I wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything this year ...

John Hurst

--
Life is interfering with my game

Mike Riversdale

May 8, 2011, 5:59:17 PM5/8/11
to nz-googl...@googlegroups.com
No Barcamp in the wings as far as I know ... anyone else got plans?

Cheers, Mike

email: mike.ri...@gmail.com
Skype: mike.riversdale
tel: +64 (0)21-169 1359
web: http://blog.mikeriversdale.co.nz
Twitter@MiramarMike

"Life is too short to drink bad wine." - Winston Churchill

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nz-google-barcamp?hl=en

Ben Kepes

May 8, 2011, 6:00:48 PM5/8/11
to nz-googl...@googlegroups.com

No. But a Cloudcamp is always in the offings...

Sent from mobile. Expect typos

On May 8, 2011 2:59 PM, "Mike Riversdale" <mike.ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No Barcamp in the wings as far as I know ... anyone else got plans?
>
> Cheers, Mike

John Hurst

May 8, 2011, 6:15:10 PM5/8/11
to nz-googl...@googlegroups.com
There is an event this month that may be of interest to people on this list:

It's a barcamp with focus on JVM development, but there should be a few Google goodies in the discussion.

Regards

John Hurst